2023 AXPONA Show Report

Here's all the Exhibitors at this year's show  

https://axpona.com/exhibitors

You all got to hear the all new Mon Acoustic Supermon Isobaric Speakers and Sanctus Cables, they must be heard to be believed ! They will at Booth 646 at this Show !

Who's going to this Show ?

rick2000

Showing 4 responses by dayglow

Anyone know if any Wilson Benesch speakers will be demonstrated? Did not see Wilson Benesch on the exhibitor list.

@blisshifi +1 Great overview on the 1st Floor "Ultra" level systems. The $70k Vimberg Tonda D(Wynn Audio) set up was exceptional as my No.2 system at the show. I thought the muscular intense sound had a very live presentation. Not sure if you commented on the Sonus Faber Aida 2/Boulder/DCS/Clearaudio room. I thought this was the "Best Of Show" system. The liquidity/flow and ease of operation and non mechanical presentation was exceptional. I’m curious if you believe the Vimberg could be improved with less powerful/aggressive electronics(Karan Acoustics)? My No.3 system is somewhat a sleeper(value) system. Room 418 YG Acoustics Hailey 2.2/Zesto Audio/Dr.Feickert/Tri-Planar/Cardas. IMO this system brought extreme resolution/detail with a very musical/liquid presentation at a somewhat more affordable price point($!50K+) Only giving up scale and some deep bass which would be better suited for reasonably sized rooms.