10 sonically best rock recordings ?

In your opinion what are the 10 sonically best rock recordings ?
mejames
Yes this is remastered by Bob Ludwig and sounds great. The early albums master tapes were not great so those songs have limited improvement, but all songs from "Dam the Torpedos" to present have never sounded better.

I have also mentioned elsewhere that "Dam the Torpedos" and "Hard Promises" his two best albums are available remastered from the same sessions with Bob Ludwig.
Pink Floyd The Wall Doug Sax remastered
Pink Floyd Atom Heart Mother Most improved CD I have ever heard
Pink Floyd More
Pink Floyd Ummagumma
The Very Best of Jethro Tull Remastered in 2001 w 24 bits. Very natural, smooth. The cuts from Aqualung are the best ever! Much better than any MoFi or DCC version! They should remaster the whole catalog!
Al Stewart Year of the Cat great sounding CD
Neil Young Comes A Time
Neil Young - Most Neil Young CDs are excellent sounding, but some are grainy and distorted. He promised to remaster the entire back catalog and release DVD-Audio discs. Anniversary version of Harvest to be released soon!
Roger Waters " Amused to Death"
Pink Floyd " Dark side of the Moon"
Supertramp "Crime of the Century"
the remastered "Yellow Submarine" disc is one of the most well recorded rock CDs i've ever heard. i found out about it thru a yearly review piece in Ultimate Audio. man do i wish that whomever was responsible for this gem go on and do the entire catalog with the same sound quality. great stuff.

gregg
Depeche Mode's 'Exciter', Moby's "Play", Doors (only the records), Depeche Mode compilation HDCD 'Music for the Masses', Type O Negatives's 'Bloody Kisses', Aphex Twin's 'Selected Ambient Works v2' (i call this rock), Alice In Chains 'Unplugged' and 'Jar of Flies', Prick's only album, and Strapping Young Lad's 'S.Y.L.'. Ministry Psalm 69 too. Depeche Mode, Moby, Type O and Ministry have an ultra-produced sound quality that I find appropriate for thier albums, but falls flat on some other band's albums that I did not include on the list. Listening to 'Selected Works' IS floating in sound, and the guitars on SYL are very tidal, the biggest i have ever heard. In conclusion, I agree with the kids above, the 4AD albums are very good.