ZYX Ultimate Dynamic cartridge

I have a ZYX Premium Omega G and thinking about uppgrading to ZYX Ultimate Dynamic Cartridge.
Seems only choice is copper wire, cantilever made of carbon (instead of boron).
Any experience?

Many Thanks,
Clabe

clabe
This is from their official website, but i believe you know it already,

We at ZYX have designed many cartridges in our history. However, the Ultimate DYNAMIC design is the first model which incorporates a magnetic circuit that is very different from previous models.
As the coil bobbin is a non magnetic material, the signal output is only 1/6 of the required level. For this reason we have to use bigger magnet and have three times more windings on the coil in order to obtain the correct level of signal.
The reason for designing the Ultimate DYNAMIC model is that the non magnetic coil bobbin is similar to that of the cutter head on a record cutting machine.
This cantilever is of course a C-1000 carbon cantilever and the non magnetic bobbin is also made of a rigid and light composite carbon fiber plate.
When listening to the Ultimate DYNAMIC models, you will be lost for words to describe the superb sound quality.

I can understand that this is a very interesting cartridge.
" you will be lost for words " ........hmmm 🧐
Think I'll have to wait for a somewhat "reliable" review, if there ever be some.
Thanks,
Clabe

Since a low output version Universe, of which I own one, has an output of 0.24mV at standard stylus velocity, I have to wonder what is the output of these Ultimate series cartridges.  Does anyone know?  I also own an Ortofon MC2000 that only makes .05mV.  Surely no cartridge can go lower than that and still be marketable.
The same, 0,24mv and 0.48mv, low amd high output respectively.
But these are measured at 3,54cm/sec and not with the standard 5cm/sec. If at standard the output approx. should be 0,34mv for the low output and 0,69mv for the high output.