???YOUR Personal Favorite???Why???

I'm curious about something..What is YOUR Personal Favorite 2 way,stand mounted speakers under $15,000.00???
 Why??
What did you compare them to??
What electronics do you use with them if you actually own them??
 Thanks for participating,it is appreciated..

freediver

I can only say KEF Reference 1’s because that is what I have. I am open to new ideas though not sure what would beat them. 

I am very pleased with my pair of 15-year-old PSB Image 2Bs for which I paid $200!!!! My top 2 replacement choices are the Goldenear BRX and the Genelec G3 based on numerous stellar reviews I've seen and read.

1st place- Green Mountain Audio Chroma w/ the upgraded crossover. Unflappable, completely transparent and if you like SPL they have that in abundance.

2nd place: Nola Brio w/ the Nola Subs… Something about that Nola sound is so captivating. I made a clone of these cause at the time I couldn’t afford them. Amazing with small jazz ensembles, vocals , acoustic guitars… they don’t reall “rock” but that’s not what they are designed for. 

Time for my broken record imitation....Revival Audio Atalante 3 monitors. The most pleasingly balanced speakers I've owned. 

All the best,
Nonoise

I haven't heard many, that said paradigm persona B because when setup properly and driven with the right components, the Pathos logos mk2 gave them a balanced sound with tight imaging like we'd expect from quality 2 ways but with seemingly unlimited dynamics and while maybe not the bass you can feel, plenty of the bass we can hear. sometimes I think about putting together a third system just to have them in the rotation.