Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman

Tedeschi Trucks Band, August 10, 2024, Wings Stadium, Kalamazoo

Margo Price opened.

This is definitely one I would not miss. The 11-person band was excellent and it was fun to see Tyler Greenwell and JJ Johnson on two drum kits - Allman Brothers style. Susan was awesome both singing and playing her guitar, and Derek Trucks is one of the best guitar players in the world right now, IMO. Midnight in Harlem was a highlight of the night for me. Will definitely remember this as one of my favorite concerts ever!

My only sort-of disappointment was the poor’ish acoustics of the stadium. There are two excellent (although smaller) music venues in Kalamazoo and Buddy Guy happened to be at one of them on the same night.

Jerry Miller, lead guitarist of Moby Grape. He played in a little club in Portland about six weeks back, and passed away about a month later. See 'em while you can, folks.

Joe Jackson, Majestic Theater June 14, 2022 promoter pulled my wife and I up to the 2nd row center. Awesome show. Awesome Musician. Check out "Body and Soul" fantastic album and recording.

Dead and Co at the Sphere in Vegas on 10-Aug. It was their last show of their residence there and it was an amazing event - highly recommended venue!

Eliades Ochoa (guitarist for the Buena Vista Social Club) at the Music Haven in Schenectady NY on Sunday August 11, 2024.  About 500 folks were treated to an hour and a half of mastery.  He played only one other date in the US in NYC at the Sony Hall.