Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman

It was a long time ago.

So long ago I am not even sure I remember which was the last.

But I am thinking that in the cold months of '03 I drove up tho Philadelphia on kind of the spur of the moment to see Steve Earle at The Living Arts Theater.

@ezwind  , I am an Iris fan also.  But I've only seen her a couple of times.  My concert going days kind of died with 9/11.  I used to love Lucinda!  I saw her an even dozen times.  First time was in '99 at a little 500 seat general admission venue and we were first row center.  She was touring Car Wheels.  She was my hero back then and I wasn't the same for days after seeing that one.  I think the last time I saw her might have been at the TLA in Philly in the summer of '02 . . . I am not positive.  I was doing some you tube searches on her a while back ago and I saw that her and Dwight Yokam and Steve Earle were doing shows together . . . calling it LSD.  That would have been something I would have changed my life in order to see back about 25 years ago.

Buddy Guy with a very young Joe Bonamassa opening for him. Buddy guy was great, I had to get earplugs for my wife and I, Joe was way too loud, and not so enjoyable as a result.

August 16, 2023 - Red Rocks Amphitheater

Beck, Phoenix, Japanese Breakfast, Sir Chloe

Sad to say, I haven't seen another show since. Looking forward to a good 2024 concert schedule.

Joan Osborne a few weeks ago at the Freight and Salvage in Berkeley  CA.

Sadly it was a big disappointment. The sound was  inexcusabley terrible. 

Ms Osborne was upstaged by the instrumentalists. Her vocals were 

muddled and way in the background. An expensive ticket. Merde.