Yamaha Amplifier Warranty Issues

My Yamaha A-S2100 integrated amplifier under warranty has been sent to an authorized Dealer for repairs, Yamaha says the parts are back ordered 10-12 weeks and some cannot be found yet. They refuse to replace with a new amp. What good is this warranty? Is'nt there anything I can do?

128x128oldieaudio
Yes Cleeds, I have had the same experience twice with TV's at big box stores, but when a small private high end store has to pay for inventory out of pocket, it's a different situation. You mention McIntosh. They are known to go the extra mile, and if they back up a dealer and supply a replacement at their cost, that too is a different situation.

How long have you had the amp thatis most important ,if only a few weeks 

than any good dealer would give you an exchange ,if not expose these guys who  will not work with you. Where is the repair facility ?  Thsts total BS if they make it 

the repair shop can either just replaces board or trouble shoot it and fix the bad part. I owned one ,it’s not that complicated by any average audio technician 

ifyou don’t have a backup system have it sent to another tech , expose this 

unprofessional behavior .

Do they have a main headquarters in California? If so, the law there is very much in your favor. No legal advice intended or offered.