Wrapping Up 2016

All in fun, there is always a wrap up of the year’s highlights, this is what comes to mind, feel free to add to the list:

Within recent memory we have discussed, solid state A , AB, class D and OTL and other tube amps, preamps, phono amps, turntables, tone arms, cartridges, cd players of all types, DACs, music servers, speaker cables, interconnects, PCs, room treatments, reflections off walls, floors, windows, tables, racks, platforms, fuses, receptacles, power conditioners, stands and stand mount monitors, towers, cone and electrostatic speakers, subwoofers, beverages and drugs to accompany listening, listening chairs, graphene, magnets, lasers, markers for CDs, record cleaners, cleaning solutions, tubes, tube dampeners, fuses, whatever comes into Geoff’s mind, music software, all the SR other tweaks, modders, CES and other shows, capacitors, music, wire and fuse directionality, cryogenics, watches, automobiles, televisions, home theater systems, and …….

jetter

Showing 2 responses by tostadosunidos

I remember Redd Foxx's line about cutting pork out of his diet:  S**t, I don't want to be lyin' in that hospital dyin' of NOTHIN'!

I didn't take his advice, I'm living ultra-clean.  And lean.

I'm scared to ask, has anyone heard anything from Schubert?  I don't see any posts since early May...
Under the radar Donovan tune worth a listen: Sunny Goodge Street. bdp, I was in a band in a tiny town in southeast TX at that time and we did "Season of the Witch." I liked Terry Reid’s version.