Woofer dust cap repair advice, HELP

My nephew with whom I am most displeased is visiting our home. Last night he decided to poke the dust cap of my Kharma speaker three times. Fortunately he did not perforate the cap, but it is dented in.

Does anyone know of a way to pull the cap back out?
128x128nrchy
If you have access to tools, you might consider cutting a hole slightly bigger than the dented area in a bracing material, perhaps 1/4" plywood would work. If the dent is say 1', cut the hole about 1 1/2" and bevel the edge that will go against the cone so no sharp edge will damage the speaker. This would be held against the perimeter of damaged area while you try to pull the dent. Not knowing the textural characteristics of the area that is dented, your options might be; if the area is smooth, an appropriately sized suction cup might work nicely. If textured, an implement tipped with a ring of something like blu-tack might allow adequate suction to pull out the dent. It all depends on how sturdy the dented area is, the material, and if you can devise some means to get a pull on it. Perhaps a call to the speaker manufacturer would be in order for suggestions. Good luck!
Try blu-tak. It's commonly available in the UK for just a couple of bucks, and in the US it's sold by audio dealers to hold speakers to stands. They usually mark it up to about ... er $20 (snigger).

Seriously, it might work, and it doesn't leave any residue.

You might also try sticky tape or masking tape.
It's so ironic that there was a thread about mixing speakers and kids on agon just a couple of days ago. Having a very active 3 yr old I know all about this stuff. My advice is:

1) separate room for equipment if possible
2) toys are drawn to reflex ports like space debris to a black hole. Plug-em !
3) Leave the grill cloths on so that the drivers aren't visible.
4) Don't leave the grill cloths on as they can quickly be defaced.
5) Try not to get mad .. they didn't mean it.
6) You were once like them. We all were. Except me.
7) One day they'll become brain surgeons and make you proud.
8) er, that's it.