Women who enjoy quality speakers

In my former marriage i was introduced to high end audio by my husband.

At the time the endless visits to highend shows , meetings and shops annoyed me. Tech talk and not very female friendly designs came and went in my living room.

And although i couldnt get used to all of the above, one thing i learned , how to listen.

Now years further , in my second marriage quality audio wasnt a very well know topic of my husband working in tech. Mediocre cheaper hifi dominated the house, which looked even worse and sounded even a lot worse.

When we talked about new speakers and bang and olufsen was mentioned i knew i had to educate him , to let him know whats on the market and how things can sound.

The revelation ended in buying avalon speakers and simular quality equipement and cables.

Now its up and running i really enjoy music again!

Who would have thought that!

I have never seen a lot of other women enthousiastic about quality sound and music. Are there any in this group? Do your wifes experience the same as i did?

Wishing you all a very musical festive season,

A very happy wife,

Jasmine

djasmine
Hearing physiology is pretty much unisex so if the SQ is good all sexes should enjoy it equally. Usually wifes are extremely jealous to any activities which requires lots of husbands attention. Wifes wants to be the centers of the universe. Doesn’t matter if it high end audio, hunting, fishing or ball games. Very few are capable to enjoy other things besides relationships. 
Thank you all for your heartwarming responses♡

Such beautiful stories, memories, experiences and points of view.

You gave me tears in my eyes, and a smile on my face with your beautiful messages, thank you for sharing!

Sharing the love for music is about creating memories.

To share this with my husband makes our connection stronger.

And i see simularities with my husbands passion of collecting and driving classic cars.

He loves that i want to go with him to shows and auctions, to drive together on a sunny day, together with the children, or only us 2 when its one of his sports cars.

Those cars, although i dont know anything technical about them bring our family joy through making memories.

And there you have it.

Enjoyjng each others company through audio, classic cars, traveling, dining, great wine, sharing experiences together.

Thats what its all about.

Again, thanking you all for your beautiful stories , wishing you all a lovely festive season.

Jasmine
Post removed 
n80:   "She does not know how to work it even though it is no more complicated than firing up the space shuttle."

Now that made me laugh!!!  

To the OP and all the lady audiophiles, I think it's awesome and I'm sure most would very much welcome more women into the community. You sound like a great lady....you're welcome in my humble listening room anytime.

For the other evil woman out there.....stop putting Xmas decorations on top of our speakers....LOL.