Wilson Audio Haters

I've always wondered why there are so many people out there, that more than any other speaker manufacturer, really hate the Wilson line. I own Maxx 2's and also a pair of Watt Puppys. They are IMHO quite wonderful.

Why does Wilson get so much thrashing?

128x128crazyeddy
Post removed 
Hello, my first impression of Pl 500 !!! great sound and good detail! I just wonder how long the recording period they need?You can also play very high without distruktion naturally and very well Pondus the stage

For me personally it’s the combination of high price and the blinding, paralyzing, cancerous, caustic and ungodly level of hideousness. They truly are monstrosities that should be taken hunting and then "accidentally" shot in the face with bird shot at extremely close range.

They truly are the type of speakers that you have to listen to with your eyes closed, not because you are taken away into another dimension by their sound quality but merely to avoid going blind.

These are the type of speakers that you love with the lights off.

Sure there are many "ugly" speakers out there, but Wilson audio the are champions  with complete dominance over the category.

Definitely a taste regarding their looks. There is something intimidating and robot-like in their appearance. I especially dislike the big ones in bright colors like orange or yellow.