Wife approval factor?

So it seems that alot of you guys seem to have problems with your wifes or girlfriends on speaker issues and I was wondering what type of women yall date/married.

My mother has always approved of my speakers and has generally liked them. And my girlfriend also loves my speakers. When she heard my new JM Lab speakers she hugged me and gave me a kiss before she started dancing with me. Am I just lucky or what? Or are yall even serieous about the wife thing?
accorddude
It's not that my wife could care less, it's that I could care less what she thinks of my gear. Well, I care a little but not enough to do anything about it.

My only limitations are space, as the stereo does have to share the living room with everything else. As for money, it's don't ask don't tell.
You're not married yet, so it's too soon to judge if you're lucky or not. My girlfriends and mother all loved my gear too. It's different with the wife, because she feels you're spending HER money. Money was never an issue with mom and girlfriends, because my money was my money. When you're married, even keeping seperate accounts, the wife will still feel as though it's HER money. A woman's economical perspective after marriage is: What's mine is mine, and what's yours is mine.
My wife and I have a great agreement. The front wall of the living room which is both audio and video is mine. The garage and backyard are also mine. EVERYTHING else is hers. This also excludes certain male anatomical parts. Unlike some friends of mine, I don't have to ask if I can borrow mine.

Steve
I say who cares!!!!! If she doesn't like what she sees, put her outside in the dog house with Brutus. She'll come around quick enough.
i have a childhood friend who's wife made him put his rig in the spare beedroom where it sat until i bought it 3 years later.

he also has a brand new harley that he asks permission to ride & 99% of the time she say's no way hose unless she is invited.

oh, i cant forget the paycheck deal,he cashes his check & promptly hands over 100% of it every week & has to ask for small amounts of it back while she spends copious amounts of cash lounging in tanning salons & gettin her nails done.

god i just want to smack him in the head sometimes & tell him to grow a set!

every time i ask him if he wants to get on his bike & go on a run with a few of us im reminded of the sam kinnison bit from years ago.

(husband)honey some of the guys are takin theirs & i wanted to know if i can take mine.

(wife) no way little mister you got work to do.

(husband) i cant go,SHE'S GOT MY DICK!