Why should audiophile deniers be allowed on an audiophile forum?

Why should we be subjected to audiophile deniers, on a site dedicated to audio?
It’s antithetical to the hobby and adds nothing to the pursuit. I want to quote something from another thread.

@djones51 wrote "exposing bull products like "audiophile switches, cables, fuses " and other highly questionable devices that serve no purpose"

What then, is the purpose of people with this agenda being on this site? To “expose bull products.” It’s fine for someone to post they tried a product and it didn’t work for them, but to dismiss entire product categories is not a discussion that belongs on an enthusiast forum.

Would a car enthusiast site stand for this type of post?

Try going on a Porsche forum, just for example, and posting that your Mustang is just as fast 0-60 and that others poster’s claims about their driving experience is “dubious.” See how long that will be tolerated

There are plenty of sites to poke fun at audiophile’s obsession with cables, power conditioners etc. Why does it belong here, especially when we can’t mute specific posters?

What’s next? Arguing that speakers that measure the same must sound the same and that we are all suckers for buying expensive speakers? I thought we got rid of trolling?

Isn’t it obvious with all the ASR related posts here lately we are being trolled?

A couple of months back I read a post here about someone that ordered a new cat8 cable from China. I tried it and posted back my fantastic results for others to benefit.

Personally that’s the kind of forum I’m interested in, not to come here to be challenged about what I hear and that since it can’t be measured so it must be “dubious.”

emailists

*sigh* Always disappointing how 'religious holidays' seem to bring out the 'drunk Unk' to the table, bitchin' about how the beans give you gas while he's fouled his Depends....

Why there seems to be a tendency to couple ones' audio prefs to political stance may have some validity, but still seems a 'boarding house reach' that pleases no one.  Tossing race into the lumpy soiled stew just invalidates rationality for all involved, loss of focus blinding one to the oak tree ahead.,,,

"I'm not black, but sometimes I'm not proud of being white..."

Thanks, Frank....and placing ones' hand on a typical sheet of blank copy paper proves that whole 'concept' as stupid...unless one is albino....

...then you have different issues to cope with....

We're all at our best when we can keep our frontal lobes In Front on the issue, and ignore the lizard brain stem that just yearns to Bite.

Arguments Occur.  Hardwired in the DNA, no way to delay trouble everyday.

No excuse for stoking the fire into a virtual F2F hissy fit on this playground.

If you can't play fair, go bench for awhile....

Humanity has enough real problems ongoing....leave 'em at the door, Please.

Happy Easter.  Stop painting the eggs black.

I'm going to go against the flow and say I do not believe in free speech when the speech is only to antagonise. I think we give too many trolls room to breath because of "free speech". If it's genuine opinion they're posting then all good, but otherwise, off with their heads. 

And yes there's heaps of snake oil out there. Companies make money from people passionate about hobbies and they often aren't too bothered by honesty.

@mahgister

You’re so predictable, pedantic and clueless, waiting to pounce on matters you’re not very well versed on.

Unlike you i can admit my limitations..

I am very glad to say that you are not completely wrong here about me...

Yes i think that i can be "predictable" i guess after 7 thousand posts and more... Sorry to be boring at times ...

"Pedantic" ?.... yes i guess it comes from my 35 years in student counselling...And i love too much litterature, art, sciences, philosophy and i had the tendencies to use quotes or create mine... It may seems a bit pedantic indeed ... i am guilty...but i hope to be not ALWAYS pedantic ? 😊 The students forgave me all that alas! And i could not improve much...They forgave me because i am enthusiastic mind and i liked to recognize their personality good points...Then they pass over my defects i guess ...

"Clueless" ? Sometimes yes, like you are yourself on some matter... i am guitly too sometimes certainly...I dont want to contradict you here... 😁

Yes for this one too : " waiting to pounce on matters you’re not very well versed on."

I discussed here with someone 1 years or more ago on his expertise subject matter in audio, and i learned a lot through the process and i thank him sincerely for his patience because i dare to contradict him about a concept and i learned a lot in the process and i thank him for the gift of his time ... I am like you said... This comes from my relation with all students in all fields for 35 years...My worst problem is my too much liking about discussion... But i know when i am wrong and recognize it...Give me that...

You have seen trough me... 😋😊 i cannot hide myself....

Congratulations!

Now take a mirror and try the same lucid observation on you ...

It is not necessary to deliver the result to me...

Only think twice before accusing others of trolling, and before despising someone because they are not from YOUR political agenda or party...You have practice these accusations without end here...

The world crisis is impossible to understand with Biden/Trump polarizations...

We need something a bit more larger for perspective......

I must confess something here...It is not your fault completely.. But any discussion about American politics annoy me particularly nowadays in this world crisis...

Then i pick up your political persona or stance often in this thread, like a scapegoat hiding a bigger problem : the complete myopia of most americans about their politics..their blind spot so to speak...

i apologize for my impatience...

Post removed