Why I'm not adding a sub to my 2-way monitors for music

I've updated my blog post with more data, more analysis and the conclusion that in my particular case I do not need a subwoofer.  I encourage everyone who is on the fence about adding a subwoofer or not to read and comment.  I think that either way you'll be able to make more informed buying and configuration choices.

Everyone's situation is different but I hope the post helps you get to the right conclusions.

erik_squires

Showing 2 responses by riley804

if one chooses not to add a sub to their system because to them it sounds good, then so be it.....but that doesnt mean that this is going to work for another member and their system.

if you are happy with the way things sound in your system, then fine, but it sounds like you are totally against adding one and trying to persuade others not to use one as well.

Its either the red or blue pill.

the choice is up to the individual .

i just think many times that members like to stir the bees nest to see what they can shake up.....and this would be one of these times.

if one wants to believe what he says as the way to go, then so be it.....but there are many here that feel adding subs makes a big difference.