Why do people that are Into rap and hip-hop even want a high-end audio system

Until recently I always thought that guys into high-end audio listened to Classical, Jazz, Blues and some classic rock. I never knew that some listened to rap or hip hop. It would seem to me that rap or hip-hop would sound better on a low to mid-fi system rather than a high-end system. What do you think?
taters
Right back atcha, brother.  BTW, I got to know a lot of classical musicians (students and professors) for many years at a large music school and they were mostly very real and very warm people.  Being a hick from the sticks I sometimes felt intimidated but that was my own doing entirely--no one ever really gave me reason to feel any less than anyone else there.  I'd go back there in a heartbeat if the opportunity arose.
It is not snobbish to deem one thing better than another.
A  Michelin 4 star restaurant is  better than McDonald's .

What might be considered an open mind at 18,
 may well be an empty one at 68 .

Are there even moderators at this place? Are these ridiculous taters threads the type of content they want on the top of the forum every day? I’d like to see taters pinned down Clockwork Orange style with The Geto Boys catalog played on 10 on a loop.

Gentlemen gentlemen,

Without say Vac Pre & Amp+Pass Labs CD player & Wireworld cables

all pumping into to, say Vandersteen7. 

How else  could one hear every F *!! word.

WELL?  think about it..

Tubes444

Nope there is no moderation. It is what it is.  Started a whole thread directed at me. Lol. Just because I'm hip hop and refined.  Lol.