Who Was Your Favorite One Hit Wonder

What was your favorite one hit wonder song, and who performed it? You can name one or a few.

I loved (and still do) "Voices Carry" performed by Till Tuesday.

C'mon. Put on your thinking caps.
128x128buscis2
Well George most might have but I sure didn't. Thanks for that bit of information, I'll be sure to file it in the depths of my shallow memory for future reference.
the yardbirds charted 10 u.s. hits..for your love,i'm a man,hearfull of soul,shapes of things,over undersideways down,happening ten years time ago,little games,ha ha said the clown,ten little indians,goodnight sweet josephine...hardly 'one hit' wonders

They were playing this all over the San Francisco air waves in the early 90s, I believe, but people out here in CO have never heard it. It's a true OHW, and pretty darned funny, to boot:

Detachable Penis by King Missile
Thank You Jrd351 for the correction. On the UK charts they had even more.

So many memories.

Quick Joey Small- Kasenatz Katz Orchestral Band??? The penultimate bubblegum song.

Bruckner-same symphony played 9 times( actually 11, if you count 0 and 00 as more than student works)
Jrd351, thanks for the correction. A group that boasts Jeff Beck, Eric Clapton and Jimmy Page as former members could'nt possibly have been a one hit wonder! Thanks again.
How about 'DOA' by Bloodrock? Kinda dark but cool.