Which Power Cable do you think?

Hello! I own an Oracle Delphi Mark V Turbtable. I want to install another Tone arm to this turntavble. I plan on using an outboard Brass POD, for holding this new tonearm in place. It will not be a connected part of the turntable.

I want to know what type of Interconnect cables you'd use to connect from my Jolida JD 9-A Tube Pre Amp, too the New Tonearm. 

Thanks..

128x128thechops

I want to know what type of Interconnect cables you'd use to connect from my Jolida JD 9-A Tube Pre Amp, too the New Tonearm. 

As @cleeds said, it is a no-starter.

Imagine the Delphi bouncing and the arm nailed.

If the TT is on a stable, heavy base the platter is not going to bounce. A heavy brass pod with tonearm will work fine! Regarding cables, the sky's the limit for costs! IMO a two-figure cable will sound the same as a four-figure cable. Let the rock throwing begin!

Thanks jasonbourne52,

Yea! lots of rock throwers on here. This hobby has always been fickle to some.🙄. It's like buying Cigars. $10.00 -Vs- $1.00. Not very much. 🤐

My turntable sits on a Blue Pearl Granite slab, 1-1/2" Thick. The Granite sits on 8" of Solid Glass Blocks & 8" of concrete floor. 🤤

The All Brass POD is Machined at 4" Round X 5" High & is filled with pure Heavy Lead. (weighs 15 LBS.).

The Tonearm is all made of All BRASS too. Calista II by: {S.A.M.} Small Audio Manufacter in the Rep. of Croatia. www.smallaudiomanufacter@gmail.com.

I was just looking for a nice set of interconnect cables to make it sound good.

I wear hearing aids & probably don't hear much of half of what most of you guys do. 😑

Lots of other websites said, to purchase MONOPRICE Cables & to stay away from those High End/ High Priced cables, that don't really do much more. The Human ear can only produce so much. & mine are on the lower end.

Peace!

The Chops.

How would the TT suspension not interact with the arm mass/cart compliance.

How can you control four different resonant frequencies, LP, tonearm/cartridge, sub-chassis springs (in case of Oracle low), footfalls.

You are dealing with a spring suspended turntable not a solid plinth one.

Is something that i miss? Oscillation may occur.

Anyway, try it, give us your feedback and retract your claws, nobody attacked you.