Which Nakamichi to choose?

I have the opportunity to get a very good Nak Cassettedeck 1 or a DR-2. Which one would you choose? And why?
Thanks for giving a newbie some valuable advice.
mickeyblu79
Post removed 
This is probably too much information, but I have kept my nine year old Lexus for the same reason. I still have hundreds of commercially recorded tapes that I find hard to part with. The fact that it has the Mark Levinson sound system is a bonus. We recently bought a new Honda CR-V for my wife and a CD player is no longer even an option. That's right, not even an option!
I now own a Nak 700 II with touch controls. I had it fully serviced. How does this compare with other Nak’s?
I have one of the 700 II's!  The official nickname is tve "TOASTER" its one if the more beautiful Naks along with the ZXL models.Nakdoc in Tenn who works on them among others told me at that point when the 700 II or a little after, playback in the machines had  fully matured. Mine plays back tapes well. 
I retire my Nak BX300 years ago but plan to revive it with new rubber at some point. I used it as a mixdown deck in my little analog studio (the final version of the "porta studio" Teac 8 track with DBX) for years as well as a main component of my hifi rig. Dolby C is amazingly effective in this 3 head deck, and the thing is built like a tank...a beautiful sounding deck.