Which Amplifier for Sonus Faber Olympica 3 Speaker

I own a pair of SF Olympica 3 speakers and have narrowed my choices to 2 amplifiers. My tastes lean toward the warmer richer side of the fence. The Hegel 300 or 1 of the LFD amplifiers. On 1 hand the LFD is lower power but quite balanced. The Hegel is approximately the same price but has 250 wats of power plus a built-in DAC. My speakers rquire some power at 90DB efficient but its a 4 ohm load. I have heard the Hegel but with Magico speakers. It sounded good with nice detail and never tipped over the edge. The LFD is playing on my speakers now but drawing comparisons is difficult given different speakers. Any thoughts re these 2 amplifiers is most welcome.
frontier1
Nightfall

This is my first Pass amp so I can't compare the .5 vs the .8 series.  Mark at Reno HiFi is a good source to consult with.  I find nothing lacking in my .8 amp.  Better bass than the A21 or Bel Canto REF 1000M monos.  SET like mids, huge soundstage, delicate and extended highs. I'm investing in additional power supplies for my pre amps at this time.  I think my amp cravings have been satisfied with the Pass X150.8.  
J have s custom dual mono block  Pass Labs  F-6 which is 
50wpc pure class A  and stable into 2 ohms.
Do the Math depending how loud you need it Class A will bring a Tom more grip
Then a AB amp of 2x the Power.  90db@1 w. Personally 90db  at output 
Is ear damage level and the speaker will use roughly over 30 wpc on driving music.  Many people think  ,I will need just 1 w to get 90db output.
There's a lot more to the equation. These speakers dip fine to about 2.8ohms 
At their lowest. The model 3 ,is actually slightly more efficient then the 2 .
Responding to an old post, but what the heck, I'd love to hear what other's have experienced.  I purchased a pair of SF Olympica III in the fall as the price had fallen through the floor having been replaced by the Nova.  I was not convinced in the tonal difference, that the $11K I paid for the Olympica III's, whereas two months earlier they were $19K, were somehow less than the $18K current model, Olympica III Nova.  I ended up pairing them first, with a Moon 600iV2, and then though their 100% buy back program, with their 700iV2.  Neither of these amps is suffering in any regard with respect to driving these speakers.  At 4 ohms, the 700iV2 puts out 350 watts per side, more than enough to drive the 3-4 ohm Olympica III's.  I'm interested in what the OP found out, and anyone else who was after similar info.
McIntosh 462 or 611. I have been auditioning these amps mated to Olympia Nova III speakers and the sound fabulous. 
I used a Rogue Audio Stereo 100 amp for the Olympics III with tremendous success.  I fed the Stereo 100 with the Rogue Audio RP-7 also extremely good. I compared this pair at my local dealer with the McIntosh and I liked the Rogue sound better-- more neutral and articulate than the Macs.  No issue driving the speakers. 
Recently I traded the OIympicas for Sonus Faber Amati Traditions.  Still enjoying the Stereo 100s.  I listen to classical and jazz, no rock and that may make a difference.