Which 30K Speakers Would You Give Up For Tekton Double Impacts?

Since I keep reading and hearing that audiophiles have replaced their 30K speakers with the Tekton Double Impacts, I started this thread to see what speakers and why they were replaced.  I really want to know who did this and why.  Personally, I do not believe anyone would give up 30K speakers for 3K speakers, but what do I know anyways?
128x128stereo5
mofojo,
Your not referring to your buddy 213 runnin are you.LoL.

Excellant post describing your journey to musical bliss,can’t get any more real than that.

Enjoy,
Kenny.
cb5300.  I mentioned $55,000 to $60,000 speakers I'm interested in.  I have been using Focuses for the past 18 years and Signature IIIs for 16 years in another room.  Those Legacy speakers have a wide seating/listening area instead of the very directional/one center seat is best to listen to the Tekton's as described in a full review on Enjoy the Music by Steve Lefkowitz who owns and revels in the Tekton's other great features.
I’ll take Monitor Pl300ii’s every day of the week and twice on Sundays over the Tekton and/or DI SE!!
@grannyring 
Bill,
You are quite the "sound" voice here. It is always pleasing, and informative, to read your posts. Always insightful and thought provoking, always respectful and kind. Thank you!
Greg