For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@elliottbnewcombjr,

I bought all three Rising Appalachia records based upon your post. Have you tried their others? You need to.
Cured ..... Steve Hackett.

Still on the Avid, might switch to the 401 later tonight although the Avid is sounding excellent so far today.
My system has never sounded better, since I installed my wall decoupling system and then removed the Stillpoints LP1....using two MyMats with no weight/clamp
This configuration confirms my theory of decoupling from the tt bearing.
I'm thinking once the Nobsound springs arrive I have a lot of experiment time!
Btw I am using a very high end phono cable that drrsutliff loaned me that made a very noticeable difference on the 401.
Nope, can't remember the brand but it was in the $1500 range!

I am thinking that an Origin Live tonearm could be a nice upgrade over the Rega on the Avid.
Choices, choices.

For now just enjoying the music!
@uberwaltz,

FWIW, once you get your system dialed in, an inexpensive/good phono cable will suffice.Think about it. My VPI is sounding so great with two different, under three hundred $ phono cables. This VPI was rated an A Stereophile.
That was prior to my getting the S2P corrected. Wow!
@michaelwise, very cool and excellent music.  That reminds me to get out my original copy of Return To Forever, 'Romantic Warrior'.  Sounds to me like a good one to play tonight, following 'Avalon'.  

I have a pending order for the soon-to-release reissue of Stanley Clarke, 'School Days'.  My original copy is too noisy so I'm hoping for some superb new vinyl with outstanding mastering, plating, and pressing.
Chick Corea, Stanley Clarke, Lenny White, and Al Dimeola.  It doesn't get much better than these guys for that genre of music.

And @tomic601, that's some bad-ass new additions to your collection.  Please do enjoy them in good health.
I am very interested in trying out a new mat for my platter.  I keep seeing MyMats discussed but I can't seem to find a link to their product website.
Can someone help me on this?

Thank you.
Mammoth
That would be our very own Slaw you need to talk to.
They are his products.

Good luck.
Thanks uberwaltz.  I'll wait for his reply and information.

Slaw, you can PM me, I welcome the communication.
Mark Lanegan / Scraps at midnight

Just installed some new (to me) monoblocks in my system. NuForce Reference 9's (V3 SE) with the TDSS updates. They were well reviewed but really not digging them. I'll put some hours on them & see if they have a future in "Tim land" or not...
Boxer
A couple years back I oh so nearly bought a pair of those too.
Price was very very good.
Read many reviews but a prior poor experience with a pair of Bel Canto rf500m class D amps sort of put me off the whole class D thing.
I found the Bel Canto were just lacking in life and dynamics.
And 500w?
Not sure where they were hiding the other 400w......lol.
Good luck sir!
Slaw,
If they make the cut they'll replace an Aloia power amp with an induction power supply. That amp is amazing but as heavy as my car (an exaggeration). The NuForce will have to get a hell of a lot better to make the cut. 

Uber,
That is what I'm hearing
Well I screwed up (for the first time this year :-). Had the left channel wired out of phase. It sounds better now. Go figure... 
Ha
We all been there.
Question is, good enough to be a contender or just better than it was?
Early days I guess though.
To early to tell Uber. It is remarkably better when wired correctly though :-). The bass & soundstage are back! In fact, the bass is better than it's ever been.   
@boxer12,

I know you've got a lot going on..... when the dust settles,,,,try two MyMats with no ring, no clamp, no weight.
Will do Slaw! I did get rid of the clamp (per your suggestion) a couple months ago. That did bring out some dynamics that were missing.

Land Of Kush / Against the day 
The Cars "Heartbeat City" ..no clamp, no weight, no ring,..not a damn thing

Just two MyMats
Leppard conducts Handel. 3 LP box set, LP #3; the overtures. The English Chamber Orchestra. Philips, Italian pressing 1972
Listening to "West". Lucinda has one of The best 'female revenge' songs in "Come On"!  I've heard this song many a time but not until now did the lyrics hit me in the gut. I think it's largely due to the new-found resolution of my system.
@uberwaltz

Strongly considering the SOTA listed here after much discussion with @tomic601

Needs an arm, and a Jelco 750D would fit the current armboard....but would have to find one. Or go with another arm/board entirely.

I was actually seriously looking at the Mofi Ultradeck, per it’s very good reviews, as a new alternative with the Master cart, but Jim seems certain the SOTA with arm would ‘kill’ the Mofi. He has heard both, obviously.
Haven't heard Jim @tomic601  talk about his SOTA set-up lately after all the upgrades???
@uberwaltz

Usually jelco 750d for sale on ebay or usaudiomart

https://www.ebay.com/itm/203094863793

Man, I missed that one. Killer deal. Thanks!

Edit: oh, it’s an auction. But I would go to $700+ easily, especially with the cable included. New/old stock are fetching well over $1,000-$2,000.