Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
" If any consolation it’s only 37 here in Florida!"
uber,
I can’t speak for slaw but it does make me feel better that Florida is in the 30’s today. Thanks:-)

Matt Valentine / What I became
@reubent

It’s been a while but "Rides Again" from memory, is somewhat like 'early' Hank Williams Jr. It’s a fun record.
Got in a few lps over the week and more to come. Starting off with Sam Phillips "Fan Dance" (ROG) Not very familiar with her work. I know she is the former wife of T Bone Burnett (who produced this one) and she's won a Grammy, and I thought it interesting enough to buy in order to support ROG = Run Out Groove Records who puts out customer voted on titles on vinyl for the first time.
On the Sam Phillips lp.... I can say I've never really heard anything like it. I kinda want to be describe it as experimental? The vinyl/pressing/SQ quality is top notch. Some of the songs are very interesting on first listen, others are kinda "out of the norm'. My first impression.
Up now Joan Shelley "Electric Ursa"
Don't remember if one of you mentioned her a while back or I ran across her. She is a very talented folk singer who writes her own songs. I have 4 of her lps and some are more enjoyable than others. This one stood out when I auditioned it. Here goes.....
"Electric Ursa" is a fantastic record!

@tomic601 

You would enjoy based upon your recent posts of Sandy Denny.
@slaw - thank you sir :-) i got on a bit of a Sandy tear there...

i did order an unopened copy of .... Raven....
Swans / The Great Annihilator
I bought this used at a local record store today. I have never seen a used record this clean, ever
No streamer up here in temporarily sunny and 50 degree Seattle so I can’t even sample Electric Ursa until I get back to surf city 
Thinking forward...I was going to put on Bonnie Light Horseman "S/T" in a few, but after cleaning I saw it needed flattening so, that will be a treat for later. Thanks again @spiritofradio !
boil a frog slowly...moved the speakers another little bit today...tweaked EQ and bass Q just a whisker....yummy....

God help me if the War Dept. has measured the initial setup....
I rarely play the Stones...having said that, I did buy a 2002 ABKCO "Hot Rocks 1964-1971" on clear vinyl that I'll put on now. 
Stanley Turintine  - Hustlin'  - Blue Note Tone Poet  - very very good 

Herbie Hancock  - Headhunters  - Analogue Productions 200g 33rpm  - damn, just damn, what an incredible sounding record 
I am hoping they play...

Bleezer’s Ice-Cream at my as yet unscheduled booze and music blowout wake.....
Screech.....! Heard the stones too many times in the past.

Low "Drums & Guns"
@tomic601 ,

I tell you dude, you speak way above my limit of understanding bro...

Patty Griffin  - S/T from 2019 - holy schitt, this record is excellent. I don't know how/why I waited so long to get it. Sonically it is BRILLIANT! and may be her best record since 1,000 Kisses 
The Band - Music from Big Pink ( MoFi )

@bdp24 I am reading Testimony now.... mesmerizing, thanks for the referral 
@slaw  Not the new one, I got 1,000 Kisses a while back on vinyl for the first time (that album I consider one of the best albums of the last 25 years) but I had not picked up her newest record. It is excellent and maybe her best sonically. 

Sigur Ros  - ( ) - untitled album -
the show in Austin for this album was by far the most incredible live music experience I have ever had, ever. Record SQ is awesome, vinyl could be a bit better 
6t5 I can highly recommend Silver Bell as I think Slaw urged me to squander the remainder of my 409K on it...

btw

should I come available, Patty is first in line

in my mind
Thanks tomic, I have a copy of it on CD that I got for my daughter, she is a big PG fan, I need to get it on vinyl 
Alison Krauss - Live

iF she elbowed Patty out of first in Line...

I wouldn’t whine....

Dan who ?

i got Patty - Silver Bell on the server, ARC on 30..... cranked...
@slaw being worth more dead than alive and the War Dept. being cognizant of this fact, I am highly unlikely to end up eligible.... just saying