For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@boxer12,

Hello dude. I'm planning on a long night. Hopefully you can stay with me?
Lambchop / Live

I never heard of Kenny before so looked him up. What a resume he has!
Post removed 
I'm out for tonight, have to drive down to Orlando early morning pick my daughter up who is flying back from university for Xmas from Alaska.
Later peeps!
Post removed 
You certainly have a vast supply of music as well slaw! Wish you would get that cartridge set up. I want to hear your thoughts on it. BTW I'll probably only be listening until 2:30 or so. My wife has plans for me tomorrow LOL. 
@slaw, Rank & File were a leader in the "Cow Punk" movement of the 1980's. They were fronted by the brother duo of Chip and Tony Kinman, previously of S.F. Punk band The Dils. 
@boxer12,

Mount Moriah. Finally....someone beside me posts about this band. Well they are from Chapel Hill or close by. Anyway, a North Carolina band. I thought I owned all of their output on vinyl.

John Moreland "High On Tulsa Heat"
…………………………………………………..
We're expecting a nice (snow) event. Perfect for listening.
@boxer12,

I’m looking forward to hearing the Sussurro.. I bought it mainly as a match for another recent purchase, (Moerch DP-8 blue). I’ve been buying to start another system. I have a pair of Quicksilver V4 monos, ready to go as well. It all comes down to finding the time to make everything work.

I don’t think I’m losing anything by continuing to listen to my Dynavector Karat D3. Very happy with this.

BTW, How’s the rack coming along?

Eels "Blinking Lights & Other Revelations", from the box

Fleetwood Mac  "Live"
Hey Slaw,
Your system is awesome. Looking forward to hearing about the  Sussurro / Moerch DP-8 combo. That is some serious analog there buddy. I'm making progress on the rack, probably still a couple months out before completion. 
@boxer12,

Thanks dude.

Sides 3+4 of "On Chant & Strum"

Regarding the Moerch...There is a high learning curve,
However, after reading through the manual, several times, it doesn't seem so intimidating.

JJ Cale  - Troubadour  , Analogue Productions 33rpm 200gram,  just incredible SQ, "Hold On" is so perfectly recorded 
@6t5-gto,

Puttin’ my copy on...it’s been a while.
………………………………
Nice call my friend. puttin' on side 2 now. I didn't remember this lp sounding so good!
@slaw it really is such a great record. He recorded it in multiple spots and they all sound great but a couple of the tracks just stand above. The AP reissue is so good. 

Lee Morgan  - Afro Cuban 
Captain Beefheart / Brown Wrapper
Very talented guy but no perfectionist when it came to sound quality. This one however (from Sundazed) is very good. 
Alejandro Escovedo  "The Crossing"

It snowed several inches overnight and expected to continue all day. Great listening weather!
Stephen Stills "S/T" I found this one and a really nice copy of "Bookends" at a church yard sale years ago. OPs, still in shrink, both Mint. Total cost, $2.00