For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@uberwaltz,

Isn’t it great, (as a fellow music lover), to have the equipment necessary to bring dirty vinyl back to life, for our enjoyment? Love it!
………………………………………………
Tommy Bolin "Private Eyes"  / Speakers Corner
The Watson Twins "Talking To you, Talking To Me".   Some of you may know them from their collaboration with Jenny Lewis on "Rabbit Fur Coat".
This record is a sleeper. Much better than I initially thought years ago. SQ is EX!
Yes it is Slaw, a small amount of time and effort can turn a $1 record into a $10 one very easily. I am always up for a bargain or 217 .. Lol.
And Private Eyes by TB... Yep got that one!
Silly Sisters / Maddy Prior & June Tabor "S/T" on Shanachie Records, from 1976. That has got to be an OP. Listening to this one, I’m just waiting for Richard Thompson to play in. Just wishing. SQ = EX!

While listening, I was trying to think where I obtained this lp. Then...I remembered, it was from my neighbor down the street. This lp is an almost perfect traditional folk record. The jacket is M-/vinyl sounds M. I’m a lucky guy.
@uberwaltz,

Your mention of Graham Parker has me wanting to play "The Mona Lisa’s Sister". Thanks.

A clinic in Pop,Rock.
!ESPANA!  Argenta/The London Symphony Orchestra. 

I think it's Speakers Corner. No markings which they're famous for.

Talking about dynamics...WOW!!!
Anyone go to Black Friday Record Store Day yesterday? I missed it due to being out of town. But I might go tonight and pick through the left-overs. Didn't really see anything on the list that I wanted, except Sheryl Crow  "Tuesday Night Music Club". But at $35 MSRP, still not sure I'm interested. Great album, but $35 is steep....
Wow! @reubent ,

That $35 for Sheryl Crow is slightly high. You can feel good by making the correct decision.

Well, (first time on vinyl?, I'm pretty sure)...if it was 200gram,dbl lp,@45rpm...now we're talkin'!
!ESPANA! was a very enjoyable sonic experience! It's been too long since I last listened. I admit to being very slightly cultured.
……………………..

The Teskey Brothers "Half Mile Harvest" ….get it!...you won't regret it.

That record sounded good last weekend. I went through my cartridge set-up 2 days ago...need I say more. That record sounds fantastic! So much more body, and THE word I like to use...SOUL. yeah man, that's what I'm talkin' about!
Reubent

I think I will stick to my $1 LRS purchases for now...lol

Mind there is still one album I need buy to complete my Magnum vinyl collection but I am baulking at the $120 cost.
Slaw

I was turned onto The Teskey Brothers from my streaming thread by Gorsta if I remember right.

It quite surprised me and may have to look for the vinyl.
@uberwaltz, @reubent ,

@gosta. If my memory is correct.

WOW! That lp sounds fantastic!

I have the 45rpm record in my possession, Side 1 = "I Get Up"/ side 2 = "Say You’ll Do". I’m saving it for a special occasion.
Sharon Jones & the Dap Kings "dap dippin' with...…

RIP SHARON! You were a positive force of nature!
@reubent I stopped by a small little vinyl shop in the town where my folks live. Was surprised at some of the selection and picked up 10 or so used records but none of the record store day purchases. Almost grabbed the Devo Are We Not Men but it was a picture disc and I have never been crazy about the SQ of picture discs. 

Listen to a fairly clean copy of Dire Straits  - Love Over Gold  - promo Quiex II that has VG SQ. 
@slaw I want to hear your methodology for cleaning the bargain bin records. Uber I am open to hearing your method too 
Hey guys, I started a new thread asking for recommendations for a new record brush. Haven't has one since sometime in the '90s when I got rid of my discwasher. Feel free to reply here. Or better yet, reply to my separate thread asking for recommendations.
Roger Waters - The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking  - NM original pressing  - awesome dynamics 
@6t5-gto - Cool, and thanks for supporting the little guy. Get anything good? I saw that Devo record listed and I also passed because it is a picture disc. I only own a couple of picture discs, and they are from the late '70's/early '80's and they do not sound good. Until I hear otherwise, I will avoid them.
@reubent The OP of Roger Waters may have been the top pick up otherwise I picked up a nice copy of The Power and the Majesty on MFSL, which I will probably check out next. 
For record store day they had Remain in Light  reissue but I have two excellent original pressings (US and UK) so even though I love the record I really didn't have a "need" for it (like that has ever frickin stopped me from anything) but it felt like a rare moment of self discipline!
Otherwise just some odds and ends of vinyl I stupidly sold off in the 80s 
Ok this copy of Yaz- You and Me Both is taking me back to my younger days in a big way 
@6t5-gto - I was a big fan of YAZ and Allison Moyet back in the day and I still enjoy it. That girl can sing.........
@slaw - Are you saying you have The Teskey Brothers - "Half Mile Harvest" on 45 RPM vinyl?
@reubent  I haven't listened to that album in probably 25 years and knew every track. She can sing. 
Sticking with the 80s theme...
Sade - Promise (mint $5 OP copy) makes me think of my girlfriend from the year this and Diamond Life came out. She got both of them (and likely all the Yaz) in the breakup. I don't think I ever replaced any of them 
LPs found today:
Leon Russell-Leon Russell and the
Shelter People
Ten Years After- Ssssh.
Santana: Santana

Radiohead  - Moon Shaped Pool
Simon and Garfunkel  - Concert in Central Park 
Joe Jackson  - Night and Day  - this one takes me back as well, I saw this tour in Houston, 83ish 
Welcome @skywachr,

Some nice finds there.
…………………………………..
@reubent ,

Regarding The Teskey Brothers, the 7"single I am referring to is called "I Get Up". Two songs on it, the title song and "Say You’ll Do".
…………………..
@6t5-gt0,

The best way for me to explain my lp cleaning method would be for you to go to one of the ultrasonic cleaning threads. I don’t recall the exact title of the thread at the moment. If I find it, I’ll post the title. Found it .. (Thumbs up for ultrasonic record cleaning)
………………………….
Kathleen Edwards "Back To Me"

@6t5-gt0, @reubent ,

An old friend who was responsible for getting me into the (high-end), turned me on to Allison Moyet. "Alf" is a hell of a record.
Thanks, Slaw 
I have long considered an ultrasonic machine. I wish the cost wasn't so high for some of the most recommended units. I will see if I can find the thread 

Dire Straits  - Making Movies  - O/P
Guys,

Here is the Discogs link for the RSD Sheryl Crow - "Tuesday Night Music Club" issue. Already several reports of poor pressing quality. Glad I decided not to jump on it at $35.

https://www.discogs.com/Sheryl-Crow-Tuesday-Night-Music-Club/release/12830604

John Mellencamp  - The Lonesome Jubilee,  what a great record and another great show 
The Pretenders  - Extended Play 
Mellencamp was a great entertainer. I saw him open for Heart in the mid 70s. He is a damn good song-writer as well.
………………………………….
Courtney Barnett "Tell Me How You Really Feel"
My last lp for this day....Maria Taylor "In The Next Life", re-listening after a good flattening.

Later...……..
Di Meola, De Lucia, McLaughlin - Friday Night in SF  - VG O/P

Caichaito - Caichaito  - World Circuit Records - so very good 
@slaw I have seen JCM a few times, you are correct, great entertainer. That Lonesome Jubilee tour was excellent, he was at his peak. The stage set up was one of the most unique setups I have ever seen. There was not a single visible cable or speaker, at all, on the stage and everything was beige (Arnoff's drums, mic stands, risers, everything) and it had a very clean effect of focusing everything on the band. 
Saw him a few years later mainly because Son Volt was opening for him, I think it was Straightaways tour but it could have been Wide Swing Tremelo,  they were both very good. 
@reubent I will look for a copy of Alf, not sure why I didn't do her solo stuff as much as her Yaz stuff