For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@6t5-gt0,

I don't know if you're interested but I bought the AC/DC box (slip cover) that includes everything from "Jailbreak '74" - "The Razors Edge" & the "Live" two lp collectors edition at least 10 years ago. All of the studio lps sound VERY good, consistent, quiet vinyl. Don't know if it's still available.
@slaw .

They are all just old vintage mm carts from the 70,s.
The Black Widow arm is a very light arm and works well with high compliance carts.
I have a few models to work through to see which I prefer while I give the Nottingham TT a rest for a while.

Just good fun as these carts are mostly available for fairly low cost and whatever I do not like I can just resell again at about the same price .
Hank Jones Solo Piano Savoy reissue, recorded '56, released '79. And a Benny Goodman quartet 10".

@uberwaltz, I saw AC/DC around that same time. Did Thin Lizzy open for them? I didn't (and don't) care for TL, but AC/DC I love to death! They alone are why I require a pair of speakers that play real loud ;-) . Well, they and Beethoven. 
@bdp24 .

No TL did not, this was back in Blighty and I really do not recall who opened, obviously not anybody I was interested in or noteworthy .... Lol.

And yes being right in front of speaker stack I was deaf for 3 days and severe ringing and buzzing for quite some time after!

But was it worth it?
Heck yes!