For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

Showing 50 responses by tomic601

Can an ultrasonic record cleaner do double duty as a hand sanitizer?

asking for a friend.....

the War Dept. Approves all safety and health transactions $$$$
@slaw makes sense, less fuzz and you can listen at lower levels

which spring of Geoff did you use ? I am working a slab of hyper dense wood to putnthe RM-9 on
Steve: amp will live on amp stand on floor dead centered between speakers. I love your quadruple spring/point system for your SMC amp, but no way I am getting that by War Dept. for this “ winter system “...

amp stand is on tile. 

I did decouple the wood floor from tile. The wood floor has a cork/sorbothane layer. Amp plus stand will be 82#
Brinkmann is on a killer HRS base, but yas ALL things can be improved! Michael Latvis IMO pretty good at this...

plan B is some nimbus couplers, which i have already..

I appreciate all  inputs and feedback, IF this gets in way of music thread, PM is good 2
Thanks Steve !!!!! Pondering the wisdom my friend :-) our cooking dinner for the outlaws so will contemplate and reply for sure !!
jim
Order of ‘upcoming release 3LP TP - Wildflowers moved to 10/20 per Bezos.
A bit in arrears:

Bob Dylan and The Band - Before The Flood
Liona Boyd - Virtuoso  ( and IMO she is ! )
David Crosby- If I could only remember my name
@glupson understand the absence... father in law had a three day ER/ hospital stay recently....
So they arrived, Maggie’s pouting somewhere as her former lover abandons her....
Spirit - no I don’t know Badi - will stream some later :-) thanks so much - love this thread and all contributions 
Steve - sorry the Liz was graded wrong, have yet to open mine. I am just incredibly lazy..healing....

streaming Dr Lonnie Smith - Breathe....this is a great work...

thanks to all who have checked in on me. ;-)
Neil Young - Rust Never Sleeps

in retrospective such a formative album for me.....
Streaming as I am just out of gas....
but wanna hang here w y’all- forgive me

Dan - Two Against Nature
Walter Becker: Circus Money

next up 11 Tracks of Whack 

so sublime
Spirit - i have also been heavy focused on CSNY and various combinations and solo, much of it streaming...
@noromance .... ya when I had the hood off the Croft I stared at the inputs.... what with the close proximity of those nasty Christmas trees... yikes....

if I do it gonna roll laser trimmed Vishay in there... one and done
Dude ! My Eico audiophile buddy turned me on to Julia and Angus - they are great, love her voice !!!! enjoy Steve
Uber still in Nirvana or you got any fatigue yet ? Tell me you have an SPL meter to level match ????? ha...three beers aint a meter, it might be a cure tho...
Tony Joe White - Bad Mouthin ( white vinyl 
45 rpm on Yep Rock )

drinking wine in the warm glow of tubes in the honky tonk 
Uber - nice buddy to loan you a black - my brother has the Black MC on a Saphire/Jelco into a tube project into arc SP-15 into Threshold into Vandy 3a Signature... in N Palm beach - if he cranks it up you might be able to hear it
Spirit; Fifty by Four is the title. I think we watched it on Amazon.the war department is in charge of the TV remote.....