and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

Showing 50 responses by tomic601

I will work on the Free to Loving home list:

Neil D - Here with Me Tonight ( new )
Neil D - Heartlight ( new )
Soundtrack to Shaft - Isaac Hayes
Uber - I know this was a strange find, cool dude with Maggies:-) I plan some gift And gag albums - anybody collect Richard Pryor ????
Awlright for the Cleveland boys, remember Music Unlimited ? Play it Again in Lakewood and Hoffman’s ???

iF you look at my vintage system both the 1961 MC240 and 1965 MX-110z came from Music Unlimited...

fun

i am from Huron next to Sandusky and Cedar Point, cousins in Rocky River
Playing that second Trigger Hippy - they are blessed with a lot of vocal
talent...., and they can rock and write a hook....
Reiner / Chicago Beethoven 1 and 9 with chorus ( RCA Red Seal 1961 ) overall good to vg
had to enzymatic clean the 9 th disc, not sure yet on if 1 is salvageable 
Guys I got tonearm back today w new carbon fiber arm wand, bearings adjusted / rods repressed in and Cardas rewire- obviously will need to listen but over moon w craftsmanship, price and turn around time. Try Tim at Maze_analog here on Audiogon 
Al Di Meola - Land of the Midnight Sun ( warp but plays on Triplaner/ Delos )

that’s fantastic Joel. i need a hot date w Bluefin.

@slaw i feel for you, lost both my parents in a horrible 6 week period in 2001... not sure i ever exited the cycle of grief. Enjoy every moment you get. So sorry. Reach out if i can do anything...

jim
Patty Griffin - River

she seems to understand both grief and faith on a very deep level....
Yes - Relayer : I am sure I had this album in my hands many many times at LRS over the years... love the cover art
L.A. 4 - Pvane Pour Une Infante Defunte ( Eastwind D2D )

the horns are shocking in clarity, impact and tone
James - you are most welcome:-)

I got the Jason Isbell - Reunions LP in today - it is immersive soundscape !!!!! Absolutely loving it
Uber - I think the Richard Pryor and Carlin are both mono, shall I express ship them
your way ?

Yesongs is in the pile also - this dude had good taste... Return to Forever, the list goes on....
James - I had an audiophile buddy / customer/ music teacher take me to see Cleveland Orchestra perform the 2nd and very importantly the pre concert lecture- I believe it was a guest conductor period 1983-1984 and they used very elaborate leather covered wood platform with a large mallet ( think sledgehammer) to create the death blows.. and the cowbell floated in space - it was a close to a symphonic religious experience as I have ever had... 
Just loved Reunions :-)

I think if I spring for a Java table book it would be the large print John James Audubon....
tonite..selected at random..
The Wailers - Burnin
Atlanta Rhythm Section - Champagne Jam - MFSL
Allman Bro at Fillmore East - MFSL

and not so random

Clapton box set ( Complete Clapton - which it is not...)
and Sarah Jarosz Undercurrent

War Dept observed me packing about 100,LP,into the Panzerwagon for the trek North, I mumbled something about the rigors of keeping the turntable fleet humming.......
@noromance yes, the long lost art of local club live tunes...man do i miss it so.....hang on brothers...
Rebecca Pidgeon - Tough on Crime ( server )

aspirational goal is spin a black disc tomorrow….. 
@j_damon and bk:

my Garcia has Garcia / Jerry Garcia on spine, no transparent sticker

deadwax BS 2582  40035-1 ( both sides ) I cannot discern the proof marks after 

my copy is NM-1 w lovely sonics
@bdp24 check out RS for new band - Immediate Family w Leland, Waddy, others from the SoCal heyday 
 @slaw new adventures...OMG have not listened in year...yowsa...basslines plumbed to center of the earth.....fun
I am also missing the live stuff - just can’t do it w type 1 and spouse w Lupus like symptoms....

argh!!!!!!!
Steve - sorry for the short hand - I am fundamentally lazy...

do you own the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band LP Uncle Charlie and his Dog Teddy ????
Spirit - James this one for you !

Return to Forever - Musicmagic

so far minty....
Steve - super news hope your transaction like mine - flawless !!!
i want to find an ET2.5 also
u dog !!!
@bdp24 consider that Charlie album yours Dude !!! Happy Birthday and many more in great health !!!!!