For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

Showing 50 responses by slaw

AC/DC "You Want Blood...You’ve Got It" from my box set....this is a live lp.
I shouldn't be so surprised on the SQ of these  EC lps. I haven't listened in years and never gave them their dues.
Eric Clapton "Money & Cigarettes" This record is sounding very good! Great actually.
Eric Clapton "From The Cradle" original German pressing/SQ isn’t as good as the last two. It's still very good.

This is the 1st lp.....

Steve Kilbey/Martin Kennedy "You Are Everything" 

Wonderful!!!!!

Eric,

That MCA Heavyweight remaster has EX SQ. Got the Buddy Holly coming soon.
Eric,

Look forward to reading your impressions of both. My copy arrived. I do have Buddy Holly & The Crickets Coral/Japan, sounds very good like he’s "in the room".
More often than not, I’ve had poor experiences on Discogs

Any of you tried www.audiophileusa.com   
I've been using them for years but quite a lot in the last year. They have a good ongoing/always changing selection. Somewhat on the high side but when you factor in the disappointment that you get from places like Discogs that you don't get here and not having to get out in the Covid, it's a good value.
Beth Hart "Live @ The Royal Albert Hall", after it’s first US cleaning.
In the past, when I made significant upgrades, I always found I needed to review my sub/s’ settings. Well I haven’t done it in quite a while. Suffice it to say, I’m getting more involved sound right now, made easy by my Martin Logan Depth i’ control knobs easily accessible by a magnetic removeable top plate.
The DCC Van Halen is one of the best solutions for an advocation of vinyl I currently have.

You just got to experience it!
@noromance ,

In spite of the majority, having LOVE for all Steely Dan's recordings, I offer a different opinion.

Their detailed , obsessive recording overlook was not equal to SQ on all records. 

If one listens, it becomes obvious.
@bdp24, I /we love you, yet we never really know you. I guess this is of your design.