Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

Showing 50 responses by tomic601

UberDude!!!! Float the economy!!!!

i have no LP of DSOTM - sadly as Management at a high end audio shop IF I never hear that again....

but I now own a flat black disc of both Aja and Love Over Gold, so I suppose.....
LW - Good Souls Better Angels - preorder Amazon :-)

thanks for the heads up gents....
The Three : Joe Sample / Ray Brown / Shelly Mann’s ( d2d Eastwind )

magical
Uber if it’s any consolation I have been a heavy supporter of the USPS of late....
@slaw when I checked last week 80 khz was out of stock - I am holding out !!! Holed up and holding out!!!!

Leave Your Sleep is also a great CD / Children’s book bundle a perfect gift from an audiophile but stealthy good :-)
@noromance I may have called a girl I was dating obdurate..

really enjoying this as i stream it..i love the energy
Also on these gifts, I roll the dice a bit, so iF I send you country and that ain’t yer thang, ditch it as trade bait !!!

..... there is some disco in the box and about 15 comedy discs, I have been hiding the disco from war Dept...
@mammothguy54 ya man if can relate my entire fishing season of 40 days in Canada Nuked - I have been riding here with substandard air quality but it’s much worse as you go North to LA.
bring an N95 and a few cherished LP and I can provide Vino and or Rye and tunes in Carlsbad 
Spirit - streaming TX Jelly - ya man !!!! Sure hope the neighbors like this.....,
@noromance English Garden is available 24/7/365 from.... Glade

dont get any on your wax....
speaking of Zevon, his song My Ride is here is on the playlist for my funeral, scheduled for 2061 or so....

The Springsteen cover is my fave....love the imagery 
Night Moves with a segue into Can’t Buy a Thrill....

hmmmmm

” points all her own, way up high “
Boxer your box shipped today as did Elliott

somebody send me Reubent address
Spirit - I streamed the gentleman last eve, enjoyed it’s less serious moments too
Van Morrison- St. Dominic’s Preview ( Green label )

man this analog at a very high level when Van had the mystical groove down....
I used No Quarter as the intro music for an all team meeting , 2000 people were pretty happy, ...ya. Play it LOUD
on side 4 ( hope I don’t jinx it ) but i am really impressed w Pale Sun by Junkies...loving it..
Slaw - the big question is how long can you hold your breath with your ears in the US cleaner ?????
@slaw I was just the bass player at the cat house, the choice jobs like piano player and standup comic relief were taken.

she was a rusty clapped out Mustang with two flat wound stings and some gut off a standup - I named her Rosie...
@slaw last I checked your 80 kHz tank was not in stock - thinking I will make due w Nitty for a bit ....
Play grading the stack of ELP... no keepers :-(((

now playing a visually mint Edgar Winter - Entrance BN 26503

Petty on the streamer..... in a bit of a funk - father in law lost the 6 year running battle with cancer at sunrise today.....

the TT and the effort required to leave my wine glass behind seems insurmountable- I shall return

but Peace....
good, ocean breeze returned this eve..reasonable temps....North of us is a rough go what with all the fires...thanks for asking buddy