Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

Showing 50 responses by slaw

Nick Drake "Pink Moon"  the last "best" remaster from around 10 years ago
Hey boxer, yeah different from everyone.

Lynyrd Skynyrd "Nuthin' Fancy"  PP/MCA
While walking along side of my record storage, I noticed Linda Ronstadt "Living in the USA". It has been through my cleaning regimen, now on my platter.

You know.. the famous roller skating cover? I was in high school when this was all over the radio.

A gifted lp.
@noromance,

I pulled out my two copies of ’Looking In". One on London (ffss), the other on Parrot. Parrot is the US division of London. I US cleaned both copies. The London is visually and audibly the beat up copy. I had listened to it previously with another cart, still I could tell it is more open/dynamic. The Parrot copy is very slightly veiled, yet still very enjoyable
In the same spirit of @reubent culling and the generosity of @tomic601 ,
I'm offering up a sealed copy of Jenny & Johnny "I'm Having Fun Now" to anyone who wants it.
"Southeastern" ...can't believe I haven't listened in so long. What a great record! Getting a fresh US clean.
@reubent ,

SQ is a 10!  Loved the music then, only now appreciate the voice.

What a voice!
Just completed a 'deep clean' of the Sophia Pfister lp. I rarely feel a need to re-listen to any albums I get in. This one is that rare exception. Highly Recommended!
Traffic, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones and probably others were subject to record companies’ wisdom. Albums were released differently in the UK vs US based upon that wisdom. Trying to find original pressings of UK Traffic will be an expensive journey. This box set was a no- brainer for me.
@ uberwaltz,

Thank s for the FYI, unfortunately I have to be close to home the next two weekends. My relief from Mom-sitting will be away. Hope you enjoy!

Hans Theesink & Terry Evans "Delta Time" 

Featuring Ry Cooder 

2012/Blue Groove

spirit,

Wow! It didn’t take long for me to hit the buy button after a short audition of BLH. Thanks!
Hopefully you cleaned it well first? You're chances of that will improve.
Freshly US cleaned Brandi Carlisle "The Story" 

Spirit,

I'll look into BLH.
@spiritofradio

Got that one on order.
@reubent 

If you can find a WLP "No Secrets" get it. Probably not much $$$.
Fruit Bats "Absolute Loser"
Santana "III" is the one with the disembodied figure floating in space right? I agree.
@tomic601 

I had been reading the thread about that lp...........

Richard & Linda Thompson "Pour Down Like Silver"  Hannibal/PP/France

my favorite R&L record!
Well, I for one am very glad to see this thread, or mainly a small group of music lovers that have stayed the coarse and have grown very much lately, into a much larger group.  Very Cool!