For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

Showing 50 responses by slaw

Lp two was too warped to play, that will be remedied soon.
M Ward "More Rain"   one of my 50% off finds from B&Noble.
On "God", a last parting shot at his former band that had aided him to his fame,...John sings: "I don’t believe in Beatles".
For those of you who are following, I feel fortunate in that I now have all three Norman Greenbaum lps as WLP.

"Back Home Again" is a treat! Certainly, it's a fully formed wonder in his career. Loved listening to it.
@tomic601 ,

I had wondered about the Fleetwood Mac set. You have it on vinyl?

The Traffic box isn't numbered like MFSL. 

Traffic "The Studio Albums - 1967 - 1974"  Mastered from the original master tapes at Abbey Road/ Miles Showell/2019.

I ordered mine when it was first released through Amazon UK. Got a great deal!
Trigger Hippy "Full Circle and Then Some"  freshly cleaned

This is my second copy. The first had a slight (tick) throughout my favorite song. Hopefully this one will be perfect.
Received my new US cleaner this week, will be putting it to use tomorrow.
My Chinese tank quit on me a few months back. I got around two years out of it which at a hair under $200.00 was a screamin’ deal compared to my Audio Desk that lasted 4 years. The latest is a Vibrato 10 quart/80 khz/heater/frequency sweep function/made in S.C.. It has 6 transducers. It seemed like a good deal compared to everything out there with those features and made here in the good ol’ USA.

www.vibratollc.com 
@richmon  & @tomic601 ,

I'm a big CJ fan but don't recall enjoying "All That Reckoning" for content or SQ. Maybe another listen is in order?

@tomic601 ,

I recall you mentioning you were getting a Herron .... How's that piece fitting in? What is your new amp?
Did a deep clean on "Love Rides a Dark Horse".......on now. A noticeable and enjoyable difference!
The Gill Landry lp is one of the first to receive a US cleaning in the Vibrato. Although this lp was steamed, it never had a US cleaning prior. Before it had what was/seemed to be pressing issues, very noticeable in they way a lot of dust  may sound. Afterwards, over half of that issue is resolved, but it has become more enjoyable with the atmospherics and the Soul that is now present.
Hey @richmon,

Hope I didn't turn you off of these posts. I'm kind of anal.

Please keep your recommendations coming.

Steve
@uberwaltz,

Going forward with the Vibrato, I'll post my journey on "Thumbs Up For Ultrasonic Cleaning" thread.

Chicken Shack "O.K. Kent" Blue Horizon/stereo/PP

sounding extra good after a US cleaning
Hey @spiritofradio & @tomic601

Aoife O’Donovan has a new EP coming out soon. Go to www.yeproc.com  to pre-order. Just 500.
@richmon 

I was kind of wrong. I'm listening to "All the Reckoning" after a US cleaning and really liking it. It doesn't have the air/ambience/or soundstage width of any version of The Trinity Sessions though.

Happy Listening!
kind of excited about a record I got in this week....

The Third Mind "S/T"  Dave Alvin's latest effort featuring Jesse Sykes.

being cleaned now............
@boxer12,

It is a combo of psych, jam, and all around goodness. It will bring back memories of whatever you were in to. Get it brother.
Peter Case ( ok, hold your breath) "The Man With the Blue Post-Modern Fragmented Neo-Traditional Guitar"  Whew!!!! We made it! 
@tomic601 ,

I'm on side two of Monovision and absolutely love it! I think it's his best/in awhile. It harkens back to his first 3 great records.
Alejandro Escovedo "With These Hands"

After US cleaning, the music is so much more intense. The bass guitar lines are standing out unlike before.
My next two weekends of listening will be compromised by family issues so, tonight will be as long as I can go.
@tomic601 ,

I get a feeling your recent purchases...Herron,Music Reference are in conjunction with Eric, somehow....? not that there’s anything wrong with that....
Wow, all of my Acony pressings are superb!