What to do with Thorens TD 166 turntable

I have a Thorens TD166 turntable, with cover and original box. It has a signet cartridge on it but it's missing a needle. The tonearm is bent a bit. The unit still works, but one person who analyzed the speed said it's slow.

I have learned by a little research that it will be expensive to fix this up, and I don't really want to head back into vinyl.

Does anyone have any suggestions about what to do with this? Are there hobbyists who might want to buy it? How would I figure this out?

128x128hilde45
There are definitely Thorens fans who would be interested.  In fact I may be. Ha.  To a Thorens hobbyist who is looking to restore a unit like this the most important question is whether the plinth in in good shape (i.e. no damage to the wood etc).  The speed issue could simply mean it needs a new belt or perhaps a replacement motor at worst assuming the bearing isn't make noise.  I'd probably put a different arm and cart on it anyway.  Put an ad out there with accurate photos and see what you get - you may be surprised actually.
Thanks! Except for scuffing on the plastic cast, the entire unit is in very good shape (wood looks nice) and the belt is original -- and in good shape. I already have photos taken, so perhaps I'll take out an ad.