What speakers have you mistakenly let go and then later repurchased?

Or maybe wished you wouldn't have sold? 

seanheis1

Totem Dreamcatchers and LSA 1s. both very good sounding speakers and good values. Regretted selling them and bought them again.

Spice TC-50

Magnepan MG 1.6 QR

B&W DM 602 S3

I have since moved on.  I currently own none of them and don't see owning them ever again.  My ear, tastes and listening spaces have changed many times over the years.

Audio Physic Scorpio,not the greatest speakers but they did everything well. I've had many speakers since (Acoustic Zen Adagio,Scorpio II,Audio Physic Avanti III & Canton Reference Jubilee) but they all lacked in some area compared to the Scorpios and I was only driving those with a Sunfire receiver at the time

Well I never repurchased a set of speakers but I should have kept the Acoustat 2+2s, for my living room (secondary listening room) from 35 years ago.  Sold them very cheap.

@fredapplegate I get your point but my new wife hated them because they lacked bass punch/depth, extremely beamy, a bright overall balance and limited dynamics.   This in a 540 sq. ft. room.  This was 25 years ago.  I replaced them with dynamic speakers and she was ecstatic over the choice.