What should I do?

I am seriously considering making a change I have a CJ LP70S amp and a Prima Luna 3 Pre amp.I am considering a CJ Premiere 17 LS2 pre amp. in place of the Prima Luna.Would I enhance my sooujd by doing so? I would be gaining the teflon caps which factory says is a real plus. Any ideas?
jacknorth1178

Showing 2 responses by jacknorth1178

Re:Cyclonicman. Thanks for your comments. May I pick your brain a bit further? You were speaking of the 17LS. I have assumed that the 17LS2 is an improvement over the 17LS. I am told that it has the teflon caps instead of the polyestine (sp). And among other improvements they have gone to vishay resistors which I understand are a great improvement. I am sure you are aware that you are talking to an illiterate as far as audi0o goes. I am trying to put the final piece together in my systrem. I apppreciate good music and I can tell when it is coming thru a good system. I like my present system but have felt that adding this final CJ I would have the best that Icould ejjoy. After all I am a 90 year old codger who loves his music I may be able to get a 17L
S2 at a price I could afford. But I can't stretch it much farther.As is I am spending my kids inheritance. I would appreciate further cxomment. Thanks Jacknorth1178
Thanks guys for youre help. Partially on the basis of your input I have purchased the 17 LS2. and am anxiously awaiting its' arrival. It comes from the Minneapolis area, and luckly my daughter who lives in Minneapolis is coming down Thurs... and will pick up the new baby and void the shipping cost.Up AT FIVE. hAD MY PRUNES AND READY FOR A NEW DAY. Have a good listen Jack North11788