What’s your latest high-end audio purchase?

What’s your latest high-end audio purchase?  It can be cables, tweaks, components etc.  Also, please share why you purchased, what it replaced, and any additional tips and insights regarding your purchase.  

I hoping for this to be enjoyable and educational, so please be civil of other’s opinions and choices.

kennyc

Parasound A23+ power amp to replace a decades-old A23.  Unexpected and very welcome improvements, including more detail, bass extension, and slam that I didn’t know my otherwise somewhat clinical Athena AS-F2s were capable of.

Almost all of my equipment is les than 6 months old, but the two pieces that hit WAY above their price point: Denafrips Pontus II DAC (especially with Iris DDC), and Buchardt Audi S400 MkII speakers…..amazing value audio equipment 

Several Cardas clear beyond power cords to replace the oem ones to my amps...yes I can hear a clear difference for the better

System synergy is a variable and bespoke thing.

I so far have recently migrated my entire system interconnect cables array to new CARDAS CLEAR interconnects, and upgraded to new mix of CARDAS CLEAR / CARDAS GOLDEN REFERENCE power cables.

The last missing piece (and currently a WIP) in my Yellow Brick Road to Audio Oz, is an upgrade to one of its stablemate CARDAS CLEAR or CARDAS CLEAR REFERENCE speaker cable models.

I modified my Auralic Aries Streamer with a custom power supply by Sean Jacobs.

Huge improvement!