What is your top sexy song?

Mine is, without a doubt, Feelin' love by Paula Cole.  Heard it again yesterday.  It had been a while.   Heavy lyrics. 

shtinkydog

@jomace: "Baby Let Me Bang Your Box" made it to San Jose, California in 1964. The city had a record store with headphones hooked up to turntables, and my friends and I rode our bikes there everyday for a week just to hear that song. The 45 was credited to Doug Clark And The Hot Nuts. Double entendre galore!

Jennifer Warnes - Rock You Gently.

Pat Benatar- Have it All, especially the end.

@immatthewj: Thanks for the reminder of Lucinda's "Essence", a fantastic pick. Her singing on the song is absolutely salacious (on the entire song, but especially when she sings "Please come find me and help me.....get f*cked up"), with lots of double entendre lyrics.

And musically the song is a deep, deep Bluesy Rocker. One of my very favorite songs of hers, and I've been a fan since seeing her live in the mid-80's in very small venues around Los Angeles, then getting her s/t Rough Trade album when it was released in 1988.

For a more romantic rather than sexual song, her "West" is as good as it gets. The song also features superb drumming by Jim Keltner (big surprise wink). On the same album (West) is the sweetly romantic "Where Is My Love", which brings me to tears with every hearing.