What is the best way to clean Vinyl?

TIA

128x128jjbeason14

@ghdprentice I've sold/given away 18,000 records over the last 35 years.  I have a rule I made up, if I don't want to hear a record at least 3 times annually, out it goes.  I only have so much storage room.  I inherited from several friends and and two deceased listeners about 3,000 classical vocal and opera LPs.  When I go through them, I will eliminate duplicates.   Also, I have another 2,000 to hear once.  As to 7,000 CDs, 5,500 are stored in order in stacked Can-Am metal storage drawers.  The 78s occupy bottom shelving in my adjacent storage room and a storage building in the rear.  Better than IKEA Kallex, I had custom built 13" h X 22" w melamine finished MDF wall shelving for records  in both the rooms and some rolling metal racks behind the Can-Am units.  Like Steve Hoffman, I began collecting/listening at 3 years old and had 300 records by 5, 1,000s by 10 and probably 3,500 by 13.  Just as odd, when offered ice cream, candy, whatever while shopping with my parents until 5 years old, I would ask for a record (apparently annoyingly) so my parents stopped taking me shopping from 3 to 5.  They made up a story about my uncle bringing records to my mother when I asked from 5 to 10 (he had 300 and I loved going over to hear his Heathkit/AR/6 driver 5' X 5' mono speaker).  My mother would tell me she would call him and 5 or 10 minutes later she would open the bedroom door and present me with 1 to 3 records.   Even at 10 when I knew that was impossible (he lived 6 miles south), I made believe because I wanted the records.   After 13, I was purchasing my own records with money I made in the stock market from the $300 Bar Mitzvah money (I put it in the stock market because I received about 7X to 20X less than my friends-it was Hong Kong flu season in 69' and I had few friends and cheap relatives).   In the 1970s, I was haunting the local record distributors for cut-outs and returned LPs (especially the direct discs at $1 a piece).  That was the beginning of being known as a collector of records (and reseller of them as well).  

Post removed 

When I had found the LAST system it couldn’t be shipped in the US. It wasn’t til the late 90’s I was able to purchase and receive it (shipped).  It was their record preservative that had caught my eye. The statement of the temperatures hit with stylus dragging around the vinyl and the ability of this preservative to lower the temperatures considerably.  I use their cleaning solution and brush/ applicator as well. It has kept the vinyl in good shape. I am using a Technics 1200 and grado cartridge.  Which when I got it in 92 sounded better than all the cds in our collection and still does. 
I just hadn’t seen LAST mentioned, and didn’t know if anyone else used it. It is a manual method. I see they make a cleaning solution for RCM units also, never used one though. 

@fleschler

Thanks for your remarks. I just can’t imagine. I guess, while misic has been a really central theme of my life… and at its core… the music I collected… I can’t conceive of the numbers you are talking about.

But then, I have travelled extensively,.. and spent time in between trips getting music… for instance, onto cassette tapes (Dolby C) to go on my three weeks trips every month to isolated parts of the SW US each month as a Geologist. I took about 144 albums with me in two brief cases. I listened to music about eight hours a day. I did this for years.

Then I became an executive and traveled globally for decades… with my music, CDs, battery powered head amps, ear speakers, headphones… you name it. In planes, across Europe… around the world… living in Scotland, China, Japan, Mexico, and across America for weeks and months at a time. I had at one point 4,000 albums (1/2 Cd). Music has been the central theme of my life. So, let me say, your story is amazing!

I've probably got over 100 Older LPs.

What should I buy with a $500 limit? 

TIA