What is preferred/best contact cleaner these days?

I have been using Caig Industries DeOxit contact cleaners for many years now.  I am tremendously happy with the results after reapplying every 6 months or so.  I am shocked at how much better my audio equipment sounds.  The equipment really comes alive and becomes very exciting to listen to.  

Several days ago, though I stumbled across a discussion in this forum about a  contact cleaner than never needs to be reapplied and is evidently just short of miraculous, Total Contact - Perfect Path, in how it improves the sound.  I went to purchase some and was very dismayed to learn it is no longer sold.  Then I read about another one, Walker Audio Extreme SST that sounded good, but it is no longer being sold either.

Is there a general group consensus on the best contact cleaner available at this time?   Preferably one that only needs applied once.  :). Thanks.  Chris

cozlen

The thing I dislike about our hobby is cleaning contacts.

I’ve never kept track of the timeline.

I use Stabilant 22 contact treatment (it is not a contact cleaner). Stabilant 22’s primary function is preventing or slowing oxidation. Important for inaccessible avionics, etc. There’s no BS marketing with this product. It does what it’s supposed to do. No more. No less.

Cleaning is easily done with 70% isopropyl alcohol, although Electrosolve is an excellent suggestion.

I have tried many cleaner/enhancers over the DECADES. Everyone I tried eventually oxidized (much like CD treatments). By far the very best which I do not expect to oxidize is a combination of precleaning with 99% isopropol immediately followed by Mad Scientist Graphene Contact Enhancer