What happened to those dreaded 1099 forms we were going to receive from Paypal?

So, who received a 1099 form from Paypal that everyone was dreading and caused so many to change how they would receive payment? I'm quite curious as I didn't receive one. Didn't know what topic to use so I chose the one with most traffic.

Ag insider logo xs@2xsoundsspectacular

I had received an email from PayPal in later September, 2022 that I would be receiving a 1099-K early in 2023.  However, in checking my PayPal account under Tax Documents,  it showed "Your account is not eligible for any tax documents in 2022."  There is also an option to go paperless for tax documents from PayPal.  My implied suggestion is you check your PayPal account regarding 1099-K for 2022.  

That is a proposed and voluntary program and its being announce to generate public commentary that's all.

Lol yep sure……..The Government lies every day especially the criminal enterprise running the USA. 

Oh look....skypunk, errolflynn jerry just had another of my posts deleted. Must have woken up from his meds midday nap and read it.

It’s happening no doubt.

Just switch to Fa<~^*ok M>~+^|pl~<e it’s great for now, no problem, of course it’s (generally) in person transaction …but doesn’t always have to be.