What does clipping sound like?

I have been wondering if the break up distortion I hear with my 60 watt tube amps is because I have insufficient power for my 91db 6 ohm minimal speakers. I do question if that rating of my speakers is correct.
When the music swells, I get break up sound. It is not on low notes or high volume. I do wonder how my speakers would perform with a lot more power. I have always thought that any speaker likes more power.
mglik
I don’t have this distortion on Netflix, etc.

So its not the amps, nor is it the line stage of the preamp. Its something to do with the phono.
All TT settings were done with the guidance of Tri. Believe them all to be correct. Think it must be a combination of mistracking and bad, old records.
Not sure if this correct, but I used to play a 1khz sine wave , not sure at what level - 3 dB I think. Turn the volume up until the sine wave breaks up, it starts to buzz. This on my system this correlates to where I think it's clipping when I play music. It will probably clip before this on music peaks. Try it, see what you think.
I notice this distortion most with vocals. When there is a full tone frequently this break up happens. Hope that it is the compliance mismatch of the cartridge and arm.