What do you drive and why?

Just got a 2019 Subaru Forester. Had a 2012 till someone decided to T-bone me on the drivers side. The car held up very well to the impact. Walked away even though the damage was such insurance called it a total loss. Safety was a main consideration in getting the new one, plus the AWD system, improved mileage and reliability of the brand. Had an older Honda CRV (2006) and almost bought another, great small SUV.
So what do you drive and why?
128x1282psyop
Wife; 2019 Subaru Forester, Limited loaded w/Harman Kardon stereo
Me; 2006 Subaru STI, Stage 2, 300/300 at the wheels, silver w/silver BBS, I love to be shoved back in the seat and take curves/ramps quickly and feel secure.
Range Rover Sport Supercharged V8 (daily)
... really like it cause it’s quick and solid

Ferrari 430 gated manual (weekend)
... really like it cause it’s quick and fun
2003 Mercury Marauder
2006 Ford Fusion
2018 Ford Edge

Moving to Vegas. Started having noise problems with front suspension of Fusion. Traded in for the Edge.  Planned to keep the Marauder until I died. New house garage not really big enough for Edge and Marauder. It hurt but I sold the Marauder for what I wanted to a young man that appreciated what the car is.

The Edge let’s me take more stuff to Vegas in each trip. 😊
Bought my daughter a used Subaru Outback for her life in Northern Montana.  She loves it and it does great in that weather.  Personally, I am a Honda man.  I love my 2016 Accord.  Looks just like a few Mercedes models, and I consistently get 38 MPG on the highway.