What direction should I go

My system is as follows:

Magico S5 MKII
Pass Labs x250

Plinius CD-LAD mkII

Primare D30.2
Moon Audio Moon LP-5.3
VPI Industries Scout

As you can see I have no streaming capabilities. I have been reading a lot here but I am still unsure what to do. I was thinking that I would get a separate DAC and streamer. I would run the Primare digital out into the new DAC ( expecting a big improvement ) as well as connecting the streamer and hard drive so I would need SPDIF and USB connections. If I have ~$13k what direction would you guys go? I also thought about the Esoteric N-05XD to use as a pre as well as the all in one DAC/Streamer and still run the Primare through it. This would allow me to sell my current pre to help a little with the costs. This direction would also allow me to remove one shelf in my rack and save money on not having to buy additional cables.

If I had to be on one side of neutral I would go the more revealing, cooler, side of things. I listen to a wide range of music from Classical to Jazz to Rock to Metal ( and a lot of the subgenres that aren't "hifi" ). I am looking for a deep wide soundstage with no loss in the bottom end and airy highs.

For a time I thought about getting a new CD player that has digital inputs ( mine does not ) and add the streamer and hard drive to it. Based on reading I think perhaps that is not the best approach but I am not opposed to that either.

I have some somewhat local dealers to me that include brands like Aurender, Bricasti, MSB, Esoteric, Chord, Innuos, Mytek, Nagra, Berkely Audio Design. I am open to any recommendations outside of these also it is just I would prefer to demo them. But if it is used I would consider it as I could sell if it didn't fit my system.

oside_e

Thank you for all the input. It appears as though with my budget and used gear I can get a decent setup. However, I would have to rely on reviews and in the event it doesn't work well in my system, resaleability. I assume I can look at what is for sale on A'gon and get a feel for what does and does not sell well.

If I audition pieces at some of the dealers around I will definitely buy from them. I do not feel right about checking out different gear then buying it used from somewhere else.

So the question of new vs used needs to be answered. Assuming the consensus on this forum would be to get used?

Do people on here have a sense of what has good and bad resale to where I can hit you up and say is this piece a good candidate without audition?

As prior mentioned, if you want sound more cold, you go North. Otherwise go South, but don't go too far, because life sucks when it goes down South.

Since I want neutral but would go to the cooler side of neutral I can actually go west a bit and be right next to the Pacific. That will be cooler than where I am .... except in the winter, then I will just go east a bit. But all of this moving around sucks.

I am also surpised that no one said to turn on the AC. Perhaps that would degrade the sound of the equipment 🤔

"...betta git outta town 'fore sundown...."

...and other helpful comments...*S*

I'd poke about the used equipment if getting any possibilities for demos' dissipates.

There's a lot of 'forks' in the paths you've outlined, so 'one-hit wonders' could take a while to wade through...

If you're in no rush, have fun. ;)