What cable companies make the best cables and sell them directly?

What cable companies make the best cables and sell them directly?

I have a good quality system and I am looking for better quality cables for all connections.

Denefrips Terminator DAC
Martin Logan Expression ESL 13A Electrostatic Speakers
Pass Labs 260.8 Mono Amplifiers (2)
PS Audio BHK PreAmplifier
Sony Blu Ray UBP-X800 CD/Blu Ray Player
SVS PB 16-Ultra Subwoofer

I am looking for good quality cables sold directly to the consumer.  I am currently using no name, better than average, cables.  I refuse to pay the 100 % markup of the better line of cables that are sold through middlemen.  I am looking for companies that have had very good reviews.

This is NOT to be a discussion as to whether or not cables make a difference.

Thank you to all for your assistance.

firstonetallguy

I do like blue jeans 10 gauge speaker cable with locking banana plugs. Very good quality and very good at transferring current from amplifier.

Hi,

Without any doubt Triode Wire Labs cables. The lesson I've learnt after buying them is that people in most cases don't need a new amplifiers or new speakers, just a good power cord or good cables.

For the Dac the "Digital American" is highly praised, I'll get one soon.

At the moment I own "American cable" which is for speakers. It totally changed the dynamic adding a lot of energy, engagement and a very meaty sound.

Then I bought the interconnects and power cord "Seven Plus" for the amp and it outperformed anything I tried before. The bass is totally different, more defined, natural and deep. It felt like I bought a new amplifier indeed!

Plus Pete is a joy to deal with:)

There is no such thing as best cable, each one sounds a bit different  do to its design build all depends what your looking formy warmth depth ,detail ?

andbiggest factor what is your budget in todays world $5 k for speaker cables 

is not even close to most expensive . Myself feel for under $2k you should’ve able 

to get a 2 m pair     I Find the Wireworld Eclipse give very good value ,