What are Your Favorite Tweeters?

Hi All.  I would like to extend the survey that occurred back in 2008-2012 about favorite tweeter types.  During that survey, folks mentioned: Gallo CDT, various ribbon tweeters (RAAL, Kapton, Legacy), Fostex, Dynaudio Esotar, Heil, Seas Millenium, and various exotics (electrostatic, plasma, compression driver).  I am wondering about ring tweeters, such as the Satori TW29R or the Scanspeak Revelator. I am (personally) looking for something that can fit into a 104mm diameter lip.  But for the big picture, I'd like to know what tweeters you have loved!  I've got Accuton diamond tweeters in my Avalon Eidelons, and I think they are quite delicate and natural sounding.
peter_s
Fuzztone: I will second that! The Janszen D-130 is a remarkable add-on electrostatic tweeter. Popularly used back in the day with AR and KLH box speakers. I own a pair!
The Dynaudio ESOTAR and ESOTEC cloth dome tweeters are used by many high end speaker manufactures and is one of the sweetest and delicate sounding tweeters I have ever heard. Also, The tweeter used in the EPOS ES22's or ES11's is a very very good tweeter, 25mm aluminum dome that never sounds harsh or metallic.

Matt M

Borresen’s tweeter is amazing in terms of speed and resolution.  Natural timbre, very smooth yet crisp.  I have yet to hear anything like it.
the new carbon tweeters from Vandersteen, the Apogee ribbons, DECCA, etc..

fun