What are the best loudspeakers under $4000 to re-create lifelike piano

Over the past 4 months I've spent time with five loudspeakers.  On a scale of 1-10 I'd rate them as follows in their ability (with my equipment in my room) to recreate a lifelike piano.  Tekton Lore - 6.5 (great scale but tonal accuracy and clarity somewhat lacking),    Kef LS50 - 7.0 (moderate scale but slightly better clarity and tonal accuracy)  Kef R500 - 8.0  (great scale and very good clarity and tonal accuracy), Spatial Audio M3TurboS -8.1 (great scale and very good clarity and tonal accuracy and very smooth)  Magnepan 1.7i - 9.0 (very good scale with excellent clarity and tonal accuracy - very lifelike).

In your room with your equipment, what loudspeakers are you listening too and how would you rate them for their ability to recreate a lifelife piano and if possible a few comments as to why?
snapsc
I had been playing my Spatial Audio M3 Turbo S speakers thru AntiCables speaker cables ( copper) , then was totally blown away how much everything improved when I switched to Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 cables . My class D amps are the Gilmore Audio Raptors .
At this point I can not imagine, nor have heard, better . Treble has more clarity with "bite" , but in a natural way and acoustic bass has more of the sound of the " pluck" of the string .Greater clarity and depth to the soundstage . Voices are more real . Don't limit your speakers with lesser cables .
Theil 3.5's with 300-400wpc behind them of very good solid-state amplification and a really life-like tube preamp.  These Theils have the most neutral and natural harmonic structure of any loudspeaker I've heard ... and I've owned Maggies, IMF Studio Monitors, and many other fine loudspeakers. With proper amplification, they are smooth top-to-bottom, have clarity, and can "sound".  I have attended hundreds of chamber music performances involving pianos as well as dozens of jazz club performances, and I can close my eyes with these Thiels and believe I am there with a live piano in front of me.
  • Martin Logan Classic ESL 19
  • Martin Logan  Motion LX16
  • Celestion (forgot model but they were bookshelves and sounded amazing)
A good DAC!  After all, IMO it is what is feed to the speakers that makes piano sound its best.  Happy Listening.
I think if Bosendorfer wanted to compete with Yamaha they'd make motorcycles. Irrelevant but true.