What are the best loudspeakers under $4000 to re-create lifelike piano

Over the past 4 months I've spent time with five loudspeakers.  On a scale of 1-10 I'd rate them as follows in their ability (with my equipment in my room) to recreate a lifelike piano.  Tekton Lore - 6.5 (great scale but tonal accuracy and clarity somewhat lacking),    Kef LS50 - 7.0 (moderate scale but slightly better clarity and tonal accuracy)  Kef R500 - 8.0  (great scale and very good clarity and tonal accuracy), Spatial Audio M3TurboS -8.1 (great scale and very good clarity and tonal accuracy and very smooth)  Magnepan 1.7i - 9.0 (very good scale with excellent clarity and tonal accuracy - very lifelike).

In your room with your equipment, what loudspeakers are you listening too and how would you rate them for their ability to recreate a lifelife piano and if possible a few comments as to why?
snapsc
I also like Bill Evans, and if you listen to his vinyl through the Heresy III speakers with a tube amp it allows for an essential Beatnik experience. I put on my black turtle neck, drink a martini (dirty…did they have those in the 50s?), smoke (now legal here) pot, and hope a nuclear war is averted. I like the live Evans stuff with the clinking glasses and crowd noises….a fave.
real_music77740 posts

WaveTouch Audio Antero ! 😍😇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuEIeN46ZMc 
Most definitely!  Got 'em and love 'em.  Very, very few can compare. 
+1 on the Bösendorfer. Beautiful speakers made by one of the best concert piano makers in the world. Interesting cabinet design, world class finishes and very impressive piano replication. Not capable of ear shattering volumes, but a nice listen. VC2 or VC7 models.
Loved my Magnepan 1.7's, but the dynamics and extension of the Tekton DI's created a more realistic piano in my room.