VTL Service ??

I am considering buying an amp by VTL and have been told their service is very poor.
Do any of you have any firsthand experience with them??
Am considering their ST150.
Thx for your help.
jim
jim_gerace
they truly seem to either hate their customers or the just hate life. And it's not just Bea Lam. You think she's terrible and rude then you find out that Luke, her husband is much worse. Stay away unless you want a bad experience. I have a VTL Amp and know i can't get service when needed withOUT getting verbally raped

edited
I own VTL 450MKII and before that VTL 300.  Both products were purchased used,  When I had a problem with the 300's I called them.  VTL was reluctant to help me because I did not buy it from them.  I took the amps to them and they verified no one had altered them and agreed to repaired.  Over the years of upgrades and minor repairs I became a valued customer.  On one of my early visits I was given a tour of the facility.  VTL is a small company and they are in the business of making money.  If you buy new from an authorized dealer you will be a customer and treated as such.

Funny, If I have an issue and call, one of the first questions is "Where did you get the tubes?" What a wonderful way to disarm someone.  LOL
I hear you and I'm glad you're experience was good but there is just no reason to be nasty and condescending towards a customer for any reason..

There's a blog somewhere on the net titled "Getting customer service from VTL is like getting Blood from a Stone" 
You are one of the lucky ones.  I asked Bea why i'm being treating this way.  I asked "why do you and Luke hate me so much"  I told them i was a loyal customer but zero replies.  I'm done.  They don't deserve my money.  There are too many nice and appreciative manufactures out there.  I've never heard this type of stuff from any other companies in 40+ years of being an Audiophile
Post removed 
And even 2021 VTL has the worst Customer service..Some things never change. I own a IT 85 which I enjoy the sound of had a question and got nothing but agida from the conversation with Bea..She is literally a mental midget. They truly do not understand the power of customer service..VTL could have been a premier leading tube brand...It's their Customer Service that has caused them to languish while brands that are 1/3 the cost like Line Magnetic with their open tube designs and comparable sound have taken the spotlight. 

Way to go Bea and Luke.