Vincent Audio tube preamp SA-T7 & SP-332 power amp

I was just curious if anyone can comment on this combination.  not a ton of info out there about these (the SP-332 is new) but i was hoping someone might be able to describe the build quality, sonics, etc.   thanks 
mjb87062017
I believe the tubes are in the amps driver stage. The amp is solid state, running class A for the first 10 watts. I owned a Vincent 226 MK integrated and wish I never sold it. 
@mjb87062017  

You would need to find a 2nd hand SA-T8, but it would be worth it. Roll in better Tubes and will compete with some very highly regarded and priced Pre's.
@rurdangaray any idea if the tubes can be rolled in the 332?  

@initforthemusic whats the difference between the sa t8 and t7? 
Not sure MJB about whether the tubes in the 332 can be rolled.  The tubes in the 332 are in the input stage and consist of a 6N16 Tubes and a 6N15 Tube.  You can reach out to Audio Advisor which sells the Vincent line and they should be able to answer your question.

The SP-332 is an evolution for the SP-331 and all the product information I have indicates it is strictly a AB amp.  There is a very similar sounding Vincent amp call the SP-331MK which cost a few hundred dollars more and which does operate in Class A for the first 10 watts.

If Class A operation interests you, there is a new Vincent Integrated amp called the SV-700 which is a tube/solid state hybrid like the SP-332 amp but offers the user a choice of Class A operation for 50 WPC or Class AB for 100 WPC.  There is a button on the Integrated that allows users to choose the mode of operation,
SA-T7 incorporates a Dac. and only has RCA outs.
SA-T8 is fully Balanced with XLR's. The SA-T8 has better dimensionality, soundstage and Musical Flow.