Vibration Isolation for Rega RP3

I currently have a Rega RP3 sitting on a credenza. I'm looking to add some vibration isolation. I was looking at the Isoacoustic Orea or Funk Firm Bo!ng for this. Does anyone have experience with either of these?
williamsteinhardt
I have used the Orea, just not for a turntable.  The challenge with Orea is getting the weight right.  I would think three Carbon pucks would be the right option for such a light table.  Not sure how it will do.  
Contact Machina Dynamica and ask which springs. Probably less than $50 will provide amazing benefits
The optimal solution depends on your exact situation, including budget. The ones you're considering will probably work just not as well for the money as a combination of Townshend Pods and a solid massive base of butcher block or a sand box. Nobsound springs are so effective for the money they make everything else a waste, at least until you get to Pods which are better enough to be worth the extra.

Isoacoustics for example have been demonstrated by several members in direct comparison to be much less effective than Townshend Pods, and only about as effective as Nobsound. Probably the others fall in the same category, just no direct comparisons yet to know for sure.
williamsteinhardt, In order to isolate your turntable you have to have a stable suspension that with the weight of your turntable has a resonance frequency below 3 Hz. The only reliable isolation platform that I know of is the MinusK which is unfortunately too expensive. There are others on the market but I suspect if they really work they will not be cheap either. It is better to just get a good suspended table and forget about it. The Sota Sapphire is $3500.00. The Townsend Seismic Platform, which I have never used is $1500. My advice would be to save the money and spend it on a better turntable instead of buying crutches.