Used XLR recommendation for under $750

I recently purchased the NAD C 658 to use as a streamer and room correction with Dirac.  I would appreciate forum members input on a used 1.5M XLR cable connecting to my McIntosh 6700.  Speakers are the Revel 228Be.  Ideally, the cables would have good resale if I end up upgrading down the road.  
soundbyjordan
Post removed 
Why not get good pro cables now, instead of audiophile boutique cables? You may find (as many do) that they sound just as good -- or better -- at a small fraction of the cost.

I recommend Mogami W2549 cable assembled with Neutrik gold XLRs by a pro audio shop such as ProAudioLA. I have been using such cables for years, and when I compared them to a well-known, and costly, audiophile brand, the Mogami cables were far less colored and no less detailed. Mine are 25 ft long and cost around $120 the pair.

(For context, I’m using an Auralic Aries G1 streamer, Anthem STR preamp, Bryston 4B3 amp, and Janszen electrostatics. It’s a resolving system that has been admired by a professional mastering engineer, among others.)